Calories in from MFP to Charge 2

Options
karithurman
karithurman Posts: 2 Member
Is anyone else currently having this issue? I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice (both apps) ... revoked access and then synced back up ... and still nothing. Is anyone else having an issue with this?

Thanks!

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    nope...at first it looked like I was then I clicked on the fitbit app area for food..backed out and it was where it needed to be.
  • klkinsey
    klkinsey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having that issue. I purchased the Charge 2 March 1st and haven't had my steps syncing from my fitbit app to my MFP app. Very frustrating!!! I have done everything I found on the web, but no luck. :frowning:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    do you have fitbit added to your steps in MFP app?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    klkinsey wrote: »
    I am having that issue. I purchased the Charge 2 March 1st and haven't had my steps syncing from my fitbit app to my MFP app. Very frustrating!!! I have done everything I found on the web, but no luck. :frowning:

That actually isn't the same issue as this post is describing. Their's is opposite of the normal issue - which is what yours is.
  • kenpirkl
    kenpirkl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am unconvinced the calibration is correct on my fitbit. Have not exceeded net calories burned in 83 of 90 days - but have shown no weight loss. By this dynamic, should have lost a pound or two. Thoughts anyone?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    If you have a minor deficit goal creating that net calorie eating goal. Shoot - you could be set to maintenance, no weight loss - you fail to mention.

If you have terrible food logging by volume rather than weight.

You could easily wipe out your deficit.

Your workouts could be such that the Fitbit is badly inflating them.
    Your stride length could be very far from average default such your daily burn is badly inflated.
    You could be manually logging your workouts with a terrible calorie burn estimate that is inflated.

You frankly haven't given enough info for anyone to give any truly helpful comments - so my theorizing above for possible reasons.