May 25 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you (and your buddy for now) back @bocasdelbobdog.

Tried to run and discovered I wasn't up to much. Oh well, better than a few days ago.
    E- run 30 min, walk 55 min
    C- yes
    T- yes
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    exercise yes aquasize and exercise bike
    calories yes
    tracking yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    BTW: do any of you know your Meyers Briggs personality profile? Mine is ENTP. Everyone I have ever met whose profile ends in the letter "P", which supposed to mean "Perceptive", in my experience, it actually means "P" for Procrastination. Those who are self-driven to be task finishers usually have the letter 'J" in the 4th position of a Meyers Briggs profile.

@RangerRickL On Myers Briggs I am INTJ (very polar on almost all aspects). My wife of 27 years is an ENFP (almost an exact opposite). We complete each others gaps.

I'm often considered intelligent by others, but I feel I more resemble the quote attributed to Albert Einstein: "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.". Once I have a problem, I research till I find a method that works to solve it. I then have the resolve to stick with the method till it is no longer a problem.
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL I'm an INTP.... Guilty as charged :)
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL I'm an INFJ
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Thanks @phoebelayla, I have a good feeling about being able to keep Buddy for another season. All of the hegemons of our school were at that sugar party and they love me and Buddy. Buddy's mom of course was there and she gave me a present.
    Ahhh, that little guy, I seen him get out of his wheelchair and into a stander. Then I seen him get into a walker. Then I seen him punch around in that walker showing off, just like a boy. He knows I am or anybody is watching and he shows off. He climbs ramps and wheels around and runs down them. He gets to the bottom, sees me, we exchange big smiles.
    Buddy has still only got a one word vocabulary, laughter. I study his language. I study the inflections in his laughter.
    Buddy still ain't walking yet but everyone sees where he is an where he has come from.
    And just think about a kid like this. He manipulates us with laughter. I got stories about that.
    He is an angel from God. Eh, maybe I shouldn't have said that.
    My marriage is better. My life is better.
    This is the life.

• Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I messed up today and it is my fourth pass. I cannot win this month, but I would like to finish out the month posting, as I am doing so well.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I am an ENFJ and my husband is an ISTP. Yes, opposites attract
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Lol I am a IS FJ. My profession should be banker or book keeper. :D I guess that fits me Lol
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @Gus130 it's all about being a part of the group. This month knocked me out early but I still check in.