Options
kmltri
kmltri Posts: 2 Member
I'm coming to the party late but saw the group and wanted to join in. Desperate to get my Tri body back after a gluttoness 7 months - eeek! I will take whatever weight loss I can get in the time that's left :) Currently pushing 199.2lbs and NEVER thought I would be back to that on the scale. I'm done punishing myself and ready to tackle the weight.

Any recommended recipes for getting great food in while keeping my carbs in check are always appreciated.

Replies

• kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, you're in good company :) Best of luck on your goals
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Every success in taking back control, and every strength in maintaining your resolve!
  • ahrengirl
    ahrengirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

All I do is track my calories plus eat a variety of beans, grains, vegetables and fruits. I don't worry too much about the carbs but I also make whole food choices whenever possible. Whatever you can to to stay way from anything packaged or processed will keep you on the right path.

I can relate... I think the largest number I saw on the scale was 196! Last week I am happy to say I am down to 167. Tomorrow I will see if the week of business travel set me back.
  • nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I only just found this but I want to join too!
  • kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    nevadavis1 wrote: »
    I only just found this but I want to join too!

Please join us!!! :) glad to have you here