Wednesday 7/24

Options
abikinibyjuly
abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
No thread today? I guess we really are dying off! :sad:

I had a great workout today. 30 minutes of intervals on the treadmills and some new-to-me squats and lunges that I read about last night on Pinterest. Figured I could spice up my workouts with something new.

Goal is to stay within my calories. I went over by a bit yesterday. And to keep my sodium and fat down. Both have been in the red lately.

Hope you're all having a great day!

Replies

• sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm going to pop in an old tae bo DVD tonight and see how long it takes me to pass out. Thanks for posting! I'm sure the other die hards will be back :)
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Took the whole of last week off from work it seems all I have done this week is catch up. There is no time to walk and I have been using shortcuts for meals. Today I finalized the plan for the rest of the year for my department. I hope to get more time to take care of me. Working like crazy all last year led to the last 10 lbs.

Today I may be able to walk 2 miles.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting a thread! I try to start one in the morning if one hasn't already been started but apparently didn't today.

I ran 2 miles this morning and went for a 30 minute walk this afternoon. I'm unfortunately sitting on the couch right now but I have a session with my trainer in just over an hour so I will be getting up again. :smile:

I've been so hungry all afternoon - stomach growling hungry, not just wanting to snack. I wasn't particularly hungry this morning and ate pretty much the same lunch today as yesterday so that should have been fine. I ate a granola bar at 2:30 and just ate a packet of nuts or I wouldn't have gotten through my workout tonight. I'm glad I have a workout or I'd be spending the evening sitting on the couch and eating!