Favorite Running Site

Options
ATT949
ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
Yes, it's hard to choose "just one" but what's your favorite site for news and information about running?

My pick?

This site is information-centric and the host is pretty tweaky. I'm not 100% in agreement on everything he writes but, overall, there's a significant amount of solid information there.

http://fellrnr.com/wiki/Main_Page

Replies

• WebbyShoo
    WebbyShoo Posts: 115
    Options
    Mine are www.scienceofrunning.com and www.letsrun.com :)
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    anything that is not runnersworld...

letsrun is entertaining, but you're considered slow if you can't run a 2:35 marathon
  • WebbyShoo
    WebbyShoo Posts: 115
    Options

letsrun is entertaining, but you're considered slow if you can't run a 2:35 marathon

LOL indeed. Lots of trolls and elitists on letsrun but the info and conversation there has helped me lots.
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Agree strongly with John Savage's page ( http://fellrnr.com/wiki/Main_Page ) I am also a fan of runblogger.com. His book "Tread Lightly" is really well written and has been an absolute joy to read.

Good luck and have fun!
  • rhall9058
    rhall9058 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

LOL indeed. Lots of trolls and elitists on letsrun but the info and conversation there has helped me lots.

Ok, educate the newbie, what wrong with runners world?
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options

Then I would be considered a half dead snail. :laugh:
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Ok, educate the newbie, what wrong with runners world?

Nothing really, I find the magazine to be the same recycled stories and useless shoe reviews. I guess I carry that dislike to the website as well. Probably some really good info there for new runners.