Day 19 May 5 th

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
edited May 2017 in Social Groups
Rough night last night so I am waking up exhausted.
It's amazing mom looks really good dad looks rough. I am sure I look rough today too. ;)
I actually have tomorrow off so that's a plus I just have to get through today.
Well time for me to get my rear In gear and a few miles down for the day. Have a great day everyone!!!

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo It is amazing I think hospital stays are harder on the family sometimes than the people in the hospital. They get lots of rest while the rest of us are worried. Make sure you take some time to take care of yourself too.

Don't forget it is weigh in day!!!!!

I had a decent day. Ended up working through my lunch. I got to take my son to a school dance (7 years old) It was mostly kids running around playing with balloons while the parents sat along the wall, with loud music blaring. He had fun though. I played with him and the balloons and did some dancing. Luckily, he isn't old enough to get embarrassed by mom yet. Home to eat home made green chili, then off to roller skating. I didn't quite make it through the whole session. I was amazed I even made it to the rink. Only had 3 hours of sleep. My knee started killing me towards the end of the night, so with a 7k on Saturday, I decided it was better to rest it, than push through it.

Yesterday's Goals:
    Under calories +100 7k To walk on Saturday :)
    Water, Water :)
    15000 steps 24k B)
    Finish Work Stuff :o Boss gave me a rush project to get done.
    Emails :)
    List for weekend :| Will do today
    Store :D
    No Sugar I managed to say no to all the sugars. I almost bought a bag of candy at the store, thinking I would just have 1-2 skittles. Then it hit me no sugar, so back on the shelf. o:)
    ** Roller Skating** If we aren't too tired to go. <3

Today's Goals:
    Food wise Stay within maintenance. Gives me some space to load up for the 7K, BF wants to try running some of it.
    80 ounces of Water
    12500 Steps
    Pack for our trip out.
    New shoes
    Work stuff done.

Week Goals:
    No Sugar/Sweet Treats 4/7
    12500 steps 4/7
    Walk @ lunch 2/4 (want 4/5 days) Not gonna happen. Worked through lunch, and no lunch today.
    Gym 1/4 (4 days)
    Squat Challenge 4/7 Rest day today :)

Flowers have a fantastic day! If I don't see you this weekend I hope it is wonderful.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone ☉. Still working on the greenhouse. I think I will have to go plant shopping soon. Everything is drying up so the garden will get rototilled soon.

All this activity makes me want to eat more though. At least being outside helps to control the snacking.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo My thoughts are with your family as you deal with all you have going on right now. May they all recover and your life return to a somewhat normal routine soon.

Today I need to get back on my workout routine. The last 2 days of skipping will catch up to me before i know it and i DON'T want that. Our weather is going back to it's rainy cold self for a couple days so its perfect for me. The last 2 days of 80's and Sunny have been a god send for my mental state.
    So now its time to regroup and start again and push forward. After work today will be a double workout like i do on Mondays. Then tomorrow i will do it again. That way i will have both done 3 times this week and that is what the routine calls for. Sunday will be my rest day as scheduled and then begin the next levels on Monday.

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Good morning all! Sorry I never did get back online to read your posts yesterday. I had a movie from the library I needed to watch and return. It was an Australian documentary..."That Sugar Film". So good and so much good information on just how bad sugar is for our bodies! The only problem with the film is that since this was made a couple of years ago they didn't endorse healthy fats like they do today. It's the healthy fats and protein that keep us satiated, not all the low fat processed foods in the grocery stores!

Weekly Goal Update:

C25K: 3 days a week 2/3
    Yoga: 6 days a week: 3/6
    Net Carbs 40 and under 4/7
    No Diet Pop 4/7 (yes!!)

Week is going pretty good, weekend will be super busy so hoping I can keep up with everything!

@MonicaA2013 - hope you get your workout in! I know you can do it!!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@carlsoda good on you for educating yourself. With some planning you will manage to hit all your goals this week !!

Yesterday was another successful day. I followed my plan, ate my last meal late and no extra snacks. So far so good.

Today's goals are to do the same as yesterday. Eat later in the day, stay within calories and macros, train earlier so I can go swimming at the gym, do the chin-ups, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Friday!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,065 Member
    Options
    Morning,
    @danelutza19, your so consistent with your goals, such an inspiration, :smiley:

Today and tomorrow my main concern is to stay focus with eating healthy. Yesterday I was able to get a walk outside before the thunderstorm began.

Today goals
    1. Morning workout ✅
    2. Going out to lunch with my husband, make healthy choices
    3. Yoga session tonight - Day 2 Yoga Camp
    4. No late night snacking
    5. Hogwarts weekend challenge
    ----
    May Goals
    1.Run 3x/weekly
    2.Yoga 6x weekly
    3.Outside walk @ least once ✅
    4.Keep focusing on weekends goals (healthy eating)
    5.Strength 15 mins (Monthly Challenge & Kettlbell)

Done 1 2x, 2 3x, 3, 5 3x

:) Let's make this happen :)
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie, I hope lunch goes well and you are able to stick to plan and focus on your goals as much as possible.

@danelutza19, it sounds like you've found a schedule that works for you for food! :)

@carlsoda, I find it so interesting how nutritional info trends and tanks and gets supplanted or tweaked. There's so much info out there, and sometimes it's not easy to sort the good from the bad.

@MonicaA2013, I hope the double up on workouts goes smoothly and you're back on track soon. :)

@Lilymay2, sounds like hard work but fun! If you're really active while working in the greenhouse, you probably have earned some extra calories. A sensible snack could help prevent you from cracking at some point. ;)

@jdelaroy, take care of that knee! Running in pain is no fun. I hope it feels better for the race. Glad you had a pretty decent day overall.

@2020pinktogo, hope the situation continues to improve for the health of your grandmother and mother--as well as you and your dad and any other caregivers! *big hugs*

Hope everyone is having an awesome day today! Sorry I've been MIA--lots going on at work, including some overtime that meant that I got home late and/or crashed when I did get home. We've successfully transitioned to our summer season, so now it's just figuring out all those little details that didn't come up in the planning of our new process. (Plus the other projects I'm working on, but their deadlines were less immediate.)

I'm sad that I missed the opportunity for all the May the Fourth be with you jokes--but at least today is Revenge of the Fifth. ;)

I've got my first 5K obstacle course on Sunday, and they're currently forecasting rain, rain, and more rain, plus temperatures near freezing in the morning. I bought a waterproof sleeve for my phone, and I'm taking a change of clothes and just hoping for the best, really. In the afternoon, we're going to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2, so I'm excited all round. I'll report in on Sunday or Monday!
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Well today is weigh in day and unfortunately the scale went in the wrong direction this week! Dang well not going to let one bad weekend stop me from achieving my goals. Here's to another kick *kitten* week! #nomorebbqforme!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,203 Member
    Options
    @fitphoenix I have also been MIA. Recovering from my 5 day trip to Amsterdam. Even lost a little weight. Must have been all the walking. Good luck on your 5k on Sunday. Let us know what you think of Guardians. My daughter and I are thinking of going.

Today I had my Latin Study Group at 10am, and Parchment Craft at 2pm. I was up at 6am unpacking and managed a yoga session and a walk before Latin. Also walked part of the way home. Got in the rest of my steps this avo, and did some gardening. We are having very settled warm weather at the moment, after a very wet April.

:heart: Have a great day! :heart:
    :sunglasses: I know I will!!! :sunglasses:

Milestone 2 :sunglasses: Spring refocus on goals :sunglasses:

:heart: Starting Weight on 17/4/2017: 167 lbs :trollface::cookie::cookie:Start weight adjusted
    2nd Milestone: Weight on 5 May 2017: 165.2 lbs
    Goal weight: 157 lbs
    Every day, to help me achieve my weight loss goal, I will:
    :star: Prelog food ✅ 10/10 /follow through 10/10
    :star: Do 20+ minutes each of Strength 10/10 /Flexibility ✅ 10/10
    :star: Do 10000+ steps. 10/10
    :star: Drink a minimum of 8 cups liquid. 10/10
    :star: Take part in Sole Mates/GoTs/100 More Days Challenges. ✅ 10/10
    :star: Refrain from eating after 8 pm 7/10 days each week. 7/7
    :star: Refrain from eating after 9pm 3/10 days of my choice each week. 3/3

80464089.png
    [/quote]