Bigred509 Gwen_B Jodixee

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthFitNow
    HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    As the deer pantheth for the water, so our souls hunger after Thee, O God,

Fulfill the desires and goals of Bigred509 Gwen_B and Jodixee. May they find their hearts leap for joy as the children of Abraham Isaac and Jacob did. Thank you for such a glorious passage of hope and may we all apply it to our lives that we might praise your name all the more. In Jesus name, Amen.
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lord bless Bigred509.Gwen_B and Jodixee today that may may find their strength in you this day.Lord meet each need and may their faith continue to grow.Father help them meet their fitness and spiritual goals and never compromise or give up.In Jesus name,Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    We praise you, God, for this celebration of the Epiphany of the Lord--the day of recognition of who Jesus was. The King of the Jews as the Magi pointed out. Thank you for the aha moment. Please bless Bigred509 Gwen_B and Jodixee especially with their aha moments. Help them achieve their dreams and goals. Bless us all Lord, that we might bring honor to you. In Jesus Name, Amen
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Thank you HealthFitNow :-)
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

Gideon was chosen by you to be a judge for all of Israel, and today we discovered he was unsure of himself and whether he could do what you wanted him to do or whether he should try.

I am comforted to learn that someone so special among your chosen people, had uncertainties. He asked for a sign and you gave it to him.

I lift up Bigred509 Gwen_B and Jodixee to you especially today. We ask that you give them clarity of their visions and goals. Empower them and the rest of us to hear you clearly and understand exactly what we should do. that we might give testimony of your greatness.

In Jesus name, Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious and merciful God,

We ask your blessing on us all as we strive for health and fitness. Especially bless Bigred509 Gwen_B and Jodixee today. We know that challenges face everyone and you can solve whatever things that they may face. Bless us all with your love, In Jesus name, Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Lord, I lift up Bigred509 Gwen_B and Jodixee to you especially today. Lord, meet them where their needs are right now today! You know everything they need, Lord! Casting all our cares upon You, Mighty God, so that we can rest comfortably in your loving arms! I'm Jesus' name we pray, Amen!