Accountability buddy?

tiffanylacourse
tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
I started SL on Monday and am looking for an accountability buddy. Anyone else just start or in the first couple of weeks?

Replies

• Charlenelindsay5
    Charlenelindsay5 Posts: 46 Member
    I started a week and a half ago. Feel free to add me and let me know how you're doing with it :)
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    I started a week and a half ago. Feel free to add me and let me know how you're doing with it :)

Thanks for the add! I started Monday - I'll be on day 5 (Workout #3) tomorrow morning. I had some serious DOMS Tues and Wed, but today I feel pretty good! Ready for tomorrow for sure!
  • Charlenelindsay5
    Charlenelindsay5 Posts: 46 Member
    I was pretty sore last week but not so much this week... almost made me wonder if I was doing something wrong lol
  • ejmcwilliam
    ejmcwilliam Posts: 1 Member
    Started 5X5 for the first time today. Also, my first time on a chat forum, but felt I needed the community to keep me going. Summer is on the horizon and I want to finally gain some muscle. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Hi I'm hoping to start this week. Just trying to figure out the logistics of it lol (dad is going to have to help pick the kids up from daycare so I can go to the gym after work) I've done it before, about 5 years ago, and wanting to get back into it.