5 Months and 1 Week Left!!!!

Options
tif83
tif83 Posts: 85 Member
Morning MFPers :) So today represents exactly 5 months and 1 week left in our challenge! Hopefully most of you are already down some, and that much closer to our NYE goal. I myself fell off a bit, and maintained to gained last week (for some reason my scale didn't sync, and I don't recall 100% my weight- blah!).

In any event, 5.25 wks is still a very reasonable amount of time to drop 50 lbs! Will be a little more intense, and need a slightly higher calorie deficit, but, all in all quite a realistic goal!

Personally I would be down around 200 lbs and I am so anxious to get outta the 200's for GOOD! More motivation, right?!

Ok-- Just wanted to check in, try to keep everyone on track, and cheer you on a bit!!! We've got this!!!!! WOOT! :)

Replies

• cgirly007
    cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5 months is plenty of time to lose. Im surprised how dedicated Ive been int he last week or so. I lost 4 lbs last week and can hardly wait until weigh in day to see what I will be. I have to say, getting up every morning and doing my 30 day shred has been really good as well as doing additional cardio after work. Stay focused everyone....We can do this!
  • lcransaw
    lcransaw Posts: 95
    Options
    WOW, THE COUNT DOWN MAKES IT SO REAL!
  • bobbi_1028
    bobbi_1028 Posts: 27
    Options
    5 months to go how exciting were all staying in this together and just doing our best to get that 50 lbs. off by NYE,
    well last week I lost 10 lbs. and Saturday I will be weighing again...this is so much fun doing this together.

We can do this...I need this and I am doing my best to get their...it would be nice to look great for Christmas for,
    a change and stead of a blimp ugh...but I need these challenges to help me to get their...I still have a lot to go,
    and so after this challenge I will need to look for another or I may fail...these challenges inspire me so I will need,
    some encouragement from my MFP friends and everyone has been here for me so Thank You.

I have learnt to do this one step @ a time to one day @ a time ☺
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    We will reach our goals!!! Can't wait to salute us all on the 31st of December 2013....celebrating 2014 with a brand new body and kick *kitten* attitude!! Bring it on!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!! :smile:
  • emilyc_1987
    emilyc_1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    eeeek! only 5 a little over 5 months! I guess I better get a wiggle on then eh! haha! :)

I can't wait to get out of the 200! the first weigh in that I get to with a 1 at the start will probably make me cry! hahaha
    10lbs till that happens! :)

keep pushing to be stronger, fitter, leaner, faster and meaner!

WE GOT THIS!
  • WiseAngel2
    WiseAngel2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Okay 5.25 months is what.... 21 weeks? Even if you haven't started that's only a little over 2 lbs a week. That is managable and we can definitely do this thing together!! :bigsmile:
  • FatOldBat
    FatOldBat Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    Just checked: 158 days, or 22 weeks & 4 days

Good luck to all of us!:drinker:
  • sesenm311
    sesenm311 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i have to admit i did have one day where i binged, but other than that, i REALLY am gonna put my best effort forward with getting rid of these 50 pounds! I love that this group is motivating each other to do better, and i know we can!! I can't wait to see how great everyone looks after! i'm looking forward to getting out of the 200's! we can do this!!!!
    =]
  • ezziepug
    ezziepug Posts: 57
    Options
    This group has helped me so much already. You are all inspirations! Go us!