Is Everyone Hanging in there?

Options
Lisaa00510
Lisaa00510 Posts: 9 Member
I'm trying! I have lost a couple pounds - which I am pretty excited about. I have been logging my food in like nobody's business and it really helps me limit my intake. Exercise has been pretty crappy. This week has been a tough one because 2 of my kids have their rehearsal and spring concerts- so it's been nonstop running around once I'm home from work. I have been taking the stairs up to my 9th floor office - which has really helped me get more steps in - and also realize how out of shape I'm in!

Replies

• Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    At least you realize it, and you're taking steps to correct it! That's all anyone can ask of you (and you can ask of you, hahaha). Congrats on your losses so far!
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Look on the bright side "non-stop running around" is burning some extra calories :-)
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Lisaa00510, all you can do is try, so it's a win anyway. I've been good on exercise, but could be eating better. I'm still within my cals, but I'm too low on protein and too high on carbs (movie popcorn!). I usually slack on the weekend, but can't really afford to this time. I've been on Ancestry.com for the past few days, so I've been on my butt too much this week, gaining back a pound I lost. I want to surprise my Mom with some of our family tree tomorrow for Mother's Day. Shout out to the moms in the group!
  • TigerLily100
    TigerLily100 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am only 1lb down so far this month so a little disappointed in myself....but it's still in the right direction.
    I am stugging to be honest, I have been at it since the beginning of the year and I think I have hit diet fatigue if there is such a thing.

I know what the problem is, I normally cook plenty of health food on the weekend, different stuff and it lasts the week and I just haven't done it this month meaning I am reaching for quick and easy lunches at work and for dinner once home - both of which would be double the calories of home cooked vegetable based meals.

I need to kick my butt into the kitchen and get cooking :(