Hi Newbie here

Options
lfunsc
lfunsc Posts: 1 Member
Thanks for allowing me to join!!!

I have a history of chronic migraines and a week ago today I started on Topamax. It also is an appetite suppressent. 2 days ago I started on 60 Vyvanse. I feel amazing!
I am not a scatterbrain like normal, I have zero appetite (I forced 800 calories down yesterday), I have gone from an entire 2 liter of Coke per day to one can a day. Today no Coke at all, I don't want it.
I am drinking 100 oz of water daily which suprisingly is going down easily.
At night I take my standard nighttime meds, sleep great, except having to get up to pee.

Is this for real??? Will this continue? I honestly have never felt better in I can't remember when. I suffer from anxiety and depression and panic attacks. I on my own got out of the house and went on a 1.5 mile walk.

Is this just a honeymoon phase or will this continue?

Replies

• mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    The feeling you have the first few weeks will subside and it will not be as noticeable when you take it longer but the medicine is still working I promise. Your body has jut adapted to the new normal of the Vyvanse. So that rush and hyper focus feeling faded and becomes less noticed. It will still control your appetite but you will notice you will become hungry and be able to stop eating when full.