Where/how do I start?

Options
Emsie_lou
Emsie_lou Posts: 50 Member
I haven't been officially diagnosed yet as waiting for appointment. But I have many symptoms. My periods are monthly but very short and very light yet very painful! I have pain with most ovulation though sometimes I don't think I ovulate. I have the excess weight, swollen tummy, excess hair all over my body :( I have tons of skin tags and depression. I also haven't conceived after 4 years trying.
I once had the worse pain I could ever describe a week after a painful ovulation and the hospital thought it was a suspected burst cyst but didn't want to examine me as I really was in that much pain. I was given painkillers and told to go back when it ease but never did.
Anyway I have been told that losing my excess weight can help my symptoms, I am currently morbidly obese and need to lose 5 stone. But how can I do this? Is low carb better or just eating less calories? I have just joined a gym to help my weight loss. Problem is due to my depression I crave junk food as it almost cheers me up. Can anyone give any advice.

Replies

• KellyLouise35
    Options
    Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

I know how you feel with the losing the weight and the junk food craving.

I still find it hard now. I still yoyo! I eat healthy for so long then have a little junk food for a treat then I end up on a week long binge.

I think all it comes down to which is as hard as it seems is will power and support.

How have you been doing with your weight loss journey?