Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
Random chats here!

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    Options
    So excited my new trainers get delivered next week. I don't normally do super-bright ones but love these, and I am a big fan of Asics as I used to get them at a massive discount on US military bases in the Middle East. Picked them up for just over £30 on Amazon and they deliver free to Ireland yay! So pretttty

4dgmyylbh78p.jpg

• rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I like them, despite not being a lover of pink. I currently have some Adidas Duramo (black with orange and white highlights, but am seriously considering heading to Sweatshop for a gait analysis and some proper shoes. We get private health insurance through work and with that 50% on a pair of running shoes.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    I had gait analysis done via my chiropractor it was very helpful in getting to the bottom of some back problems I had last year.
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Love those shoes! I am a big fan of pink and purple, lol! And I'm in desperate need of new running shoes. Making that a priority for my birthday in a couple weeks! Might have to check out the Asics shelves! I'll lyk what I find!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Found myself drifting back to my old ones the last few runs, they seem to be more comfortable for my leg. No tightness now just what feels like a small bruise :joy:
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I got some bargain trainers at Sweatshop this weekend! Went in for a gait analysis, armed with my 50% discount on any pair of shoes (Vitality health insurance), whether on sale or not. I got a lovely pair of Mizuno Wave Ultimo 8 which originally retailed at £106, they were reduced to £53, so when they applied my Vitality discount I paid £26.50. B)

2f73mttefvb1.jpg
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    I got some bargain trainers at Sweatshop this weekend! Went in for a gait analysis, armed with my 50% discount on any pair of shoes (Vitality health insurance), whether on sale or not. I got a lovely pair of Mizuno Wave Ultimo 8 which originally retailed at £106, they were reduced to £53, so when they applied my Vitality discount I paid £26.50. B)

Super bargain!