Week 5 weigh in

Options
BeccaBunga11
BeccaBunga11 Posts: 18 Member
It's 5 weeks in! How is everyone doing?

I have no change to report this week...I went to a vegan festival and had way too many treats!

So I'm still:
SW: 79kg
CW:76.8kg
GW:74kg

Replies

• nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    SW: 181 lbs - 82 kg
    CW : 168 lbs - 76.2 kg
    GW: 165 lbs - 75 kg

I'm sick, with bronchitis. I thought it would slow me down because I can't exercise. I still have to walk to work, but cannot go to the gym. However it also seems it slowed down my appetite too--not being able to smell makes food less appealing.
  • BeccaBunga11
    BeccaBunga11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    nevadavis1 wrote: »
    SW: 181 lbs - 82 kg
    CW : 168 lbs - 76.2 kg
    GW: 165 lbs - 75 kg

I'm sick, with bronchitis. I thought it would slow me down because I can't exercise. I still have to walk to work, but cannot go to the gym. However it also seems it slowed down my appetite too--not being able to smell makes food less appealing.

Sorry to hear youre sick but at least it's not slowing down your weight loss :)
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    There's a matter of having a life in amongst everything else ladies.... Between treat-fests and being laid low, we can just do what we can do on the rest of the days.... Keep your resolve and make the best choices whenever you are presented with options.

SW: 90.2kg
    CW: 87.6kg
    GW: 85.2kg for this challenge, and overall 82kg (82.8kg is the upper for normal BMI)