What is your solution to binge eating? Please share how you stopped binge eating!!!!

Options
donna9847
donna9847 Posts: 1 Member
How does the drug Vyvanse work? I try to avoid wheat, flour and sugar. I do things like yoga, meditation, etc but continue to binge eat faithfully once a week. I have tried many different programs and hypnosis but nothing seems to really help. Remaining abstinent from wheat, flour and sugar has worked the best for me. But I still really struggle. I would love to hear your ideas!!!!

Replies

• an0nemus
    an0nemus Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm on vyvanse now and its amazing. It has killed my appetite, I no longer snack all day every day. First week on it I dropped 7 lbs (I need to lose about 60...so its a drop in a large bucket).

Its also good for ADD, and I feel more focused in years...I hate to speak glowingly of a drug, but it has worked for me.
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I have been on Vyvanse for over a year now. It has helped me gain control of my binging and unless I am under a heavy stress load and usually at night I have little to no urge to binge. I lost 40 pounds since starting Vyvanse and have been able to maintain my current weight for a year or so now. It is a great option as long as you weigh out the positives and negatives of taking a stimulant medication. For me though I am happy I made the decision to take it as it has benefitted me so much.
  • cindytomek
    cindytomek Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What dosage do you take? And can you share side effects?