Day 38 May 24 (Got ahead of myself, this is 23rd, and already a thread of Day 37 May 23rd)

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
edited May 2017 in Social Groups
Good morning!

Back to work after a very busy 5 day weekend, and back in our house with full utilities except cable. The move back onto the new pilings went very smoothly and the welding was all finished on Sunday so there is no way it will move/shift again. Now we are undergoing some major exterior renovations and yard work in the next few weeks. Going to be awesome when its finished!

Today I can finally start to get back into a routine and away from the constant eating out and weight gain. As of this morning I am up 7 lbs, so lots of hard work ahead to get that back off. But I know what needs to be done so it is just a matter of putting the plan into place and sticking to it.

Today's goals:
eat to my plan
stay under calories
Running Plus class (1.5 hrs)
hydrate

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@Kenda2427 like we were hoping your circumstances took a 360 turn. Glad that you're now comfortable, ready and motivated to start fresh! I'm cheering you on!!!

Yesterday was a good day with all goals checked off.

Today I'm in a grumpy mood for no good reason. Tom has arrived to surprise me. I'm going to do my best to cheer myself up and have a good day.
    Goals are all the same: eat within calories/macros, training, chin-ups, steps, water and sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,918 Member
    Options
    Morning,

@danelutza19, that's how the last couple days started for me. Yesterday after listening to this mediation, it helped me. You have this, :smile:

Yesterday went well, it started off rough but finish with a bang at the end. We might have to cancel our plans going to Mt. Rushmore. Within the next month we're know for sure.

Today's plans
    1. Morning workout ✅
    2. Mediation yoga
    3. Strength - cardio (YouTube)
    4. Do some research for vacation plans
    5. Bedtime yoga

Let's make this happen!!!!!

https://youtu.be/d4S4twjeWTs
  • danelutza19
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie thanks for the encouragement! You're so sweet!

I went outside with the dog, walked around and just like a fog, my ill mood lifted :)
    Seriously, from now on I'll wait until the coffee kicks in to post my daily ramblings.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    HI all! Still busy here & working 7 days a week.
    @GrandmaJackie: Awesome reminder to meditate. I always forget, but it always helps.

Today I am powering through work. Taking the time to train staff, and having a relatively slow day. I guess the weather didn't cooperate this weekend, so less pools are open. We were in the 90s last week & back to the 60s-70s for a while, so people have relaxed a little I think

Goals for today
    • no wine
    • eat within calories/macros
    • cook all meat for the week
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat confused! Lol! Most people seem to have posted here yesterday. I expect it will all come out in the wash. Lol!

@Kenda2427 You must be so happy to be back in the house despite still having work to do. I'm sure that weight will soon go, now that you are re-establishing normal routine.
    @fitphoenix Those first few series of Dr Who were the height of sophistication back in the day. And I also have a soft spot for the 4th doctor. Capaldi was growing on me, but I'm still undecided about this new series.
    @2020pinktogo Take Out is the spawn of the devil. Lol! But sharing family occasions is important. I always try and have healthy options as alternatives.

I am re-assessing my exercise routine this week. It needs a little more fine-tuning. I was looking back over my records, and thinking about how my quality of life has improved since I lost all the weight and had my hip fixed. I can do so much more than I thought I could do when I started on here over three years ago.

“The greatness of our destination will be lost without the memory of our beginning.”
    ― Sergio Tinoco, Proud American

I'm not focused on the destination so much these days. The journey is just too exciting!

:sunglasses: Have a wonderful day. :sunglasses:
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 I agree about the take out normally I would eat a protein bar but that upsets my mom and as she was going through enough I just didn't want to upset her anymore.
    I got up and exercised this morning let's see if I can keep things moving.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Had a successful day yesterday, first one in far too long. Despite it being +28 last evening I went to run club and did a 90 min run/workout. Almost killed me but I got through it (wasn't pretty). Too hot to sleep and my poor dog was having a bad night, very laboured breathing, so running on about 3 hrs of sleep.

Today's goals will be simple:
    walk dog - done
    eat to plan at work (no vending machine)
    sensible supper
    clean the camper
    bed early

So pleased with everyone's "stick to it'ness" despite the obstacles and hurdles that we all face on daily basis. Key is to remember there will be times in life that you just have to let slide but as soon as it is possible just hop right back on the wagon and don't beat yourself up. Life happens, we have to learn to roll with it and not let the tough times defeat us.

Have a great day everyone!
  • danelutza19
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@Kenda2427 that running club sounds like serious business. I always admired you running stamina and strength development! Keep on killing it!!!

Yesterday I managed to hit all my goals but it wasn't the most energetic day I had. I try to make each day count but yesterday I wanted to sleep throughout the day.

Today I'm feeling better and more positive. I'm not leaping with energy but I want to enjoy this gloomy/rainy day because we're going to get another heat wave soon. The goal is to eat within calories/macros, do a little lighter training day, chin-ups, steps, water and lots of sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Wednesday!!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,918 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Sorry I accidentally posted in this thread, lol
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Ok I am stepping out of my comfort zone. I signed up for a 5k part of the banks group . I kept saying No then I was like ok this race is right in my normal walk zone I can do this. I don't like large groups it's time to really push myself.