Hello All!

Options
I just started taking ACE last Friday (7/19/2013), and as of today I've lost 4 pounds! I usually take 1/day but during the week I've had 1 day where I took 2 and then I also took a day off like recommended. I have noticed though that I still get cravings for sweets but I've started eating just a tad bit of dark chocolate when that happens. The energy is amazing though and even if I don't continue to lose weight I'm going to keep taking the pills just because of that!

Replies

• jtgetfit7
    Options
    So how are you doing on your ACE? Iv now been taking it for 10 days and have lost 4 lbs. But have also started 1200 calorie diet and working out everyday.
  • mealvaradoB
    mealvaradoB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started on Oct 10 (20 days) and lost 8lbs so far, however, I didn't take any for 5 days straight and I only take one a day. I stopped drinking sodas and try to exercise but with the busy life of being a mom, it's hard to make time. So November 1st, today, I want to challenge myself to workout more and eat healthy and see what happens until Thanksgiving! :)
  • amata08
    Options
    My sleep schedule got all crazy (not because of the ACE, just because of life), and so I stopped taking it for a while. I've kind of got off track with everything and now have to lose what I lost before. I've started the Paleo diet today and am also going to start working out and then I'm going to try to work ACE back in because it really helped last time with energy.