1st June result

Options
5n00py
5n00py Posts: 125 Member
Well, I hope everyone did a whole lot better than me...... Total loss over this challenge = 2.7kgs :'(

Replies

• nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    SW: 181 lbs - 82 kg
    FW : 165 lbs - 75 kg
    GW: 165 lbs - 75 kg

Met, but did not exceed, my goal!
  • nevadavis1
    Options
    2.7 kg isn't anything to sneeze at though! Especially when you get closer to your ultimate goal weight the weight is slower to come off. My mother (annoyingly) reminded me over the weekend that I'm only losing this fast right now because I'm still so overweight! Gee thanks mom!
  • ahrengirl
    ahrengirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SW:169.2 (76.75 kg)
    CW: 166.5 (75.98 kg)
    Total loss: 2.7 pounds (1.22 kg)

NSVs
    1. Became vegan at the beginning of the year and just celebrated 5 month anniversary.
    2. Stayed vegan and lost weight with heavy business travel schedule. 45 overnights so far this year.
    3. Dropped cholesterol, LDL, and trigylceride levels substantially into healthier range.
    4. *** Improved immune system and haven't been sick since Christmas. (This is a major victory.) ***

Now just to give up drinking beer....
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    nevadavis1 wrote: »
    2.7 kg isn't anything to sneeze at though!
    Thank you! 3.7kgs as of this morning..... :)
    Awesome job yourself with the 7kgs!!!!! Congrats!!! Congrats!!! Congrats!!!!
    nevadavis1 wrote: »
    ....Gee thanks mom!
    Mothers seem to be able to do open heart surgery without anaesthetic or scalpel! After my 3rd marriage collapsed and I was visiting my mother a few months later, I mentioned that I should start thinking about dating again. My mother's immediate response, "Don't you think you have ruined enough people's lives already?!"
    ahrengirl wrote: »
    SW:169.2 (76.75 kg)
    CW: 166.5 (75.98 kg)
    Total loss: 2.7 pounds (1.22 kg)
    An awesome job given everything else that you are juggling there Heather!
    ahrengirl wrote: »
    NSVs
    1. Became vegan at the beginning of the year and just celebrated 5 month anniversary.
    2. Stayed vegan and lost weight with heavy business travel schedule. 45 overnights so far this year.
    3. Dropped cholesterol, LDL, and trigylceride levels substantially into healthier range.
    4. *** Improved immune system and haven't been sick since Christmas. (This is a major victory.) ***
    Love your NSV's. Congrats on these fabulous wins!!!! Mine are quite similar (with no travel or work involved).
  • nevadavis1
    Options
    5n00py wrote: »
    ]
    Mothers seem to be able to do open heart surgery without anaesthetic or scalpel! After my 3rd marriage collapsed and I was visiting my mother a few months later, I mentioned that I should start thinking about dating again. My mother's immediate response, "Don't you think you have ruined enough people's lives already?!"

OMG. That one has to take the cake!
  • nevadavis1
    Options
    Great work Ahrengirl!