Turning 30

I am turning 30 in August and it really has just hit me how much I have let myself go in the last year. I went from 200 to 165 in 2015, and I was really starting to feel confident about my body again. However, in 2015 I started planning a wedding, got a promotion at work, and moved into a new house. I definitely was stressed and then the stress eating kicked in. Then finally I realized I was just eating everything all the time. Well now that the big 3-0 is around the corner, I realized I really want to get back to a healthy weight. I don't want to be super skinny or anything like that. I want to get to a weight I can maintain but it isn't only about the weight. I felt so much healthier when I weighed less. I find myself tired all the time and I get out of breath doing normal activities... it is getting bad. I started at 217 and now I am down to 206. So I have about 40 pounds to go and here I am starting again. If anyone wants to be accountability partners I am definitely looking. Thanks so much for reading my post. Have a great day!

Replies

• kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Your story sounds very similar to mine :) Adding you as a friend!