Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Robin <3

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-going for another..............
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Finally feels like summer in SoCal! B) Off to the pool today...probably will get on the bike too.
    I'm doing my usual 1-2 glasses of wine.
  • gwenm4
    gwenm4 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    No zeros here in a while.

Monday = 2
    Tuesday = 2
    Wednesday = 1/2

Life is just too darn good at the new cabin in the woods! Sitting on the porch listening to the rain with a glass of wine is just too easy. Going to try for a zero tonight.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Gwen, sounds awesome!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-today is the toughy, thirsty Thursday!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    No zeros here either, Gwen. I have been looking for a cabin in the woods so Doug and I can run away from all this nonsense. Doug's PT went well yesterday so that is good. I am hanging in there. Have a great weekend, lushes.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    A cabin getaway sounds perfect, Robin. Gwen has the right idea.

No zeros but doing well with my food diary and I had a great swim yesterday. Husband's birthday and father's day celebrations this weekend. I'm going to moderate and let him have all the fun.
    Happy weekend, lushes!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-Thursday: 0 I DID IT :laugh:

Tonight-margaritas, sunset and tacos
    Tomorrow-beach walk, shopping, 1st bday party
    Sunday-hopefully the beach for a few hours in the morning, then catching up with our dads.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Robin - I'm sorry things are so rough right now! Thinking about you!!
    I've done pretty well lately, drink wise...
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday -0
    Thursday - 2 glasses red
    Tonight - Going to the Detroit Tiger baseball game so I'm sure there will be beer consumed...
    Have a great weekend and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all our Dad lushes!! B)
  • gwenm4
    gwenm4 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Robin, I don't blame you for wanting to run away! Sending good vibes to you! Hope you have a good weekend.

We are meeting new friends for dinner. Met them in Home Depot in the appliances dept! They just moved here to Blue Ridge Mountains from ALA... and we bonded over dishwasher comparisons... So funny. And yes, there will be cocktails + wine.. Happy Friday, lushes!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Well we survived the weekend. Doug is back at work but there is nothing for him to do so he is going to use up sick leave and some vacation the rest of the week until Friday when he will come in to drop off his stuff for good. It will be an emotional week for us. So I finally found some Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka this weekend so I had diet Sunkist Lemon and that all weekend. It is one of my favorite summer drinks. Happy Monday lushes.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Had a good weekend and managed to moderate. Beer tasting yesterday for the husband and I had 0! Did go through about 3/4 of a bottle of wine over several hours.
    His bday is tomorrow so hitting up a favorite brewery for trivia night with friends. Tonight we're grilling and catching up on Better Call Saul. I'll probably have 1 glass of wine.
    Have a good week lushes!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I'm back! We had a nice vacation. Drank WAY too much. There was some family fighting Thursday which SUCKED and I'm still having anxiety over it. I was only trying to moderate, but still...... Eric and I have said that we are going to try to go 10 or so days with no alcohol. Well minus tomorrow for me. We have a company outing to go to the minor league baseball game at noon. I'm pretty sure I'll be drinking for that. I am guessing Eric will use his pass tonight as he had over 300 unread emails waiting for him this morning. We'll see if we can make it through the weekend. I am setting us up for failure in my head already! Maybe we could do 2 weeks of 0's Mon - Thurs and try to moderate better during the weekend. I love when the drinks are going down but hate the next morning. Hangovers, anxiety, not wanting to eat well, etc. etc. etc.

Not sure what else my plan is. May not go back to logging. I had to miss yoga today playing catch up at work. I want to focus on drinking for sure and diet also. And not spending so much money. Lots of things stressing me out!!

Better get back to it! Glad to be back!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Another great weekend.
    Friday-4 1/2
    Saturday-8ish
    Sunday-5-6?
    Gonna rack up some zeros this week :)
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I got a 0!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Damn that Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    No 0s here but continued success moderating.
    2 beers and a glass of wine at the husband's bday celebration. We were at the brewery for over 3 hours so I consider that a win. The husband however, is hurting this morning B) luckily he's "working" from home today.
    Maybe an early night and a 0 tonight?
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    No zeros for me either, but I am moderating. The weather is now nice and I am trying to spend it outside doing lawn stuff. This weekend it is going to be 80 to 90, so not sure about being out in it.

Robin, the Firefly Sweet Tea vodka sounds very tempting on the warm summer days ahead. I had better stay away from it!
  • rjadams
    Options

well the news from the bosses is that I am safe for a little while at least. I can live with that for now.
    not moderating. oh well.

I am not looking forward to the heat either Gary. 70 is good. 90 is bad.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0

Temps are raising here too...I mean it's always 80-85 but summer is just around the corner and we are already getting a taste of 90!