Newbie - in more ways than one

Options
Hi everyone - i have just joined. I have 110lbs to lose :neutral: i have two beautiful boys aged 4 and 6. I work in a hospital childrens theatre assisting with operations and am 31 (32 in july) i managed to lose 3 and a half stone with slimming world 2 years ago but it has all gone on and more again so i know i can do it. I have been through a very tough personal time the last few months - just been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and was hospitalised - but i now have answers so im feeling slightly better. everyone says that a good diet is a step forward so here i am :smile: would be good to have like minded people on this journey who know how hard it is.

Replies

• SashaMaja
    SashaMaja Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am recently back here. I was originally with Weight Watchers and lost my excess weight. When I was put on a new medication a few years ago I began to gain little by little. There was also some emotional eating involved which I am still struggling with. I can't change or go off of my medications and I have lost very little weight (2 pounds maybe) since I stopped gaining last December. I really don't know what to do differently. Feel free to friend me if you would like. I think we could be a good support for each other.