Day 51: 6 June 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
Hi all. Looks like the scale has not been kind to a lot of us this Milestone. However, we have all had great NSVs that we should be proud off. And I see so much evidence of personal growth.

Living in the moment is a good life goal. So often we put off our happiness to some future event which may or may not happen, when we could just choose to be happy this very minute. Life is finite and uncertain. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Lol! You owe it to yourself to be the best you possible. Each one of us is a miracle in progress. Celebrate every single thing you accomplish, every day! There are many of them!!!

:star: Success is certain ... ... ...
... ... IF you keep on trying!!!

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I am one of those people the alarm goes off I get out of bed. This morning I hit the snooze then I stayed in my bedroom til the dog came in for fear she had died. She is always in before the alarm and I couldn't hear her snoring. I guess as its cold and miserable she too did not want to get up. Lol I am so far behind I just need to get dressed and out the door. Have a great day everyone!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Good morning everyone, I was MIA yesterday as I took the day off work. Still wasn't ready to face people after the passing of my dog. His death was harder than I ever imagined. But I am back to work today and slowly working my way back to the surface. I have to say this challenge has been very challenging with all the chaos in my life. I will be glad when I move past all this difficulty house, dog, weight gain, loss of strength, just seems everything has turned upside down.

Today's goals:
    get spreadsheet updated
    eat under calories
    hydrate
    get caught up at work
    yard work tonight
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @Kenda2427 I don't blame you for taking the day off. I am glad you took time for you. Things will get back on track in a bit. I am sure none of us are stressing about the spreadsheet. We all know you are having a rough time right now.

@TerriRichardson112 Thanks for always being a great cheer leader for all of us. Your positivism brightens my days!

@2020pinktogo Some days a few extra minutes in bed is all we need.

Yesterday, I did 2 workouts! A walk around the lake in the morning, and a walk during lunch. Plus our power was off at work for 5 hours, so I did a little more walking in my down time. My whole job is on the computer. I wish they would have sent us home, but they didn't. I also, managed to not snack too much. By time I got home from work I was exhausted! I managed to make dinner, but after that I was done. Went to bed the same time my little kids do and slept great. I am sore, but feeling so much better.

Yesterday's goals:
    Walk at lake in AM :):)
    Lunch Walk/run :)
    17000 Steps B) 23k
    Stay in Green :)
    100 squats :)
    Work outs planned :) Finally
    Cook lunch stuff :'( nope, exhausted
    grocery shopping (depends on money) No money :(
    Pantry! One of these days I will do it. :/
    Books. :o
    Make Dinner :D Not bad for something I just threw together.
    Stay focused at work! :p Mmm not sure how this one went. No power no real work.

Today's goals:
    Gym Time :)
    Lunch Walk
    17000 Steps
    Stay in Green
    100 squats
    Pack gym bag for tomorrow
    PANTRY
    BOOKS
    Lunch Stuff
    Focus at work.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@jdelaroy you seem to be on a winning streak with high activity and determination!!!! Gotta love these times and enjoy them to the fullest :)

@TerriRichardson112 you are the voice of positive wisdom! Thank you very much for being you!

Yesterday was a great Monday!!! I truly impressed myself, hitting everything on my list plus lots of extras including moving around all the furniture in my daughters bedroom and cleaning.

Today should be a fun day. It's warm and sunny so my daughter wants some more pool time and I don't mind that at all. I want to have nice calories and macros, do a nice training session, chin-ups galore, steps, water and better sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,921 Member
    Options
    Morning,

Even when your kids are grown and have families of their own. You cry when they go away on business trips, lol. My daughter is 30 years old so you would think after 30 years, it would get easier, lol. This Sat we're spend time with the grandkids, yessss!

Today's goals
    1. Morning workout
    2. Strength (Monthly/YouTube)
    3. Yoga tonight
    4. No late night snacking
    5. Hit protein