Day 54: 9 June 2017 (I put the wrong day yesterday. Lol!)

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
edited June 2017 in Social Groups
@danelutza19 I think we all have to mix it up from time to time. The body seems to get used to what we do if we don't vary it.
@jdelaroy Make that mantra 'I know I can. Lol!
@MonicaA2013 Welcome back Hun.

Today's Morning Workout ✅ And I remembered my Fitbit this morning.
Warm-up: 5 minutes marching; 10 Burpees ✅
18 x Alt front Lunge/knee lift ✅
18 x back lunge/cross knee lift ✅
35 secs sumo squat sideways walk ✅
35 secs stepped squats ✅
35 secs wall sits ✅
75 secs up/down stairs ✅
35 secs speed shuffle ✅

✅ 30-day Butt Challenge ✅
Day 9: 17 squats; 17 fire hydrants; 11 push-ups; 35 heel kicks ✅

25 mins Interval Walking ✅
Cool down: 10 minutes Flex ✅

:sunglasses: Have a great day!

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Wow your work out looks intense. Good job on remembering the Fitbit.

I had a decent day yesterday. I didn't get all my goals done, but oh well. The pot roast I made last night turned out wonderful. It just fell apart when you touched it. I meant to bring some for work today, but had a fight with the BF this morning and left rather than stick around and fight more. Also, fell roller skating last night. Bruised my butt bone, and I think pulled a muscle in my back and leg. I hurt, but I did manage to go walk at the gym this morning. Happy Friday everyone.

Yesterday's Goals
    Gym Time :)
    Dinner in the crock pot :) Beef roast.
    25000 Steps 30k :D
    Stay in the green :p If I get to count my exercise calories I stayed green.
    100 Squats nope :'(
    Roller Skating :p
    Lunch Stuff. By time I get to this the meat will be gross. Nope

Today's Goals:
    Gym Time :)
    17000 Steps
    Stay in the green

Going to keep it simple with my body hurting today.

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,929 Member
    Options
    Morning,

@jdelaroy, Ohhh nooo sorry about your fall, good plan about keeping your goals light.

Well yesterday was a big success, me NOT eating my emotions, yayyyy for me! Plus, the scale is showing + .5 from a couple days ago. The scale is not corporating with me BUT I KNOW that I'm making the right choices, yessss. >:)>:) Scale >:)>:)

Today my plan:
    1. Morning workout ✅
    2. Yoga tonight
    3. Monthly Challenge
    4. Continue on Afghan
    5. Grocery shop
    6. Catch up house chores
    7. Healthy food choices - even with husband home.

Let's make this happen!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

Awesome workout @TerriRichardson112 !!! Nice job remembering the Fitbit!

@jdelaroy if all days would be perfect and easy, we would be so bored. I'm sure you'll patch things up with the boyfriend soon. As for the fall, it sounds scary and serious but I'm glad it wasn't worse. Like a champ, you went to the gym this morning: goes to show nothing can keep a determined woman down!!!

Ladies, if there was ever a lesson I learned over and over again during this journey it's this one: progress comes from problems and misfortunes. When everything goes ok, we have no push to better ourselves and improve. When we are knocked down is when we begin to truly learn. I should have known this last few weeks that a big lesson was due. Looking back, I see the same familiar pattern I always follow. Diet is on point, scale doesn't cooperate, get frustrated, begin to focus more on the things I can control (training), push myself too much and make progress nowhere. Once I'm in the lowest point, I can see the way back up clearly :) Again, learning new things and feeling exited about fixing all the small stuff.

Yesterday was really nice, perfect mindset and a well accomplished goal list.

Today's another chance to get better. I will eat within calories, do my training, chin-ups, steps, water, swim time at the gym and good sleep. I finally feel like I can breathe again!

Let's have a fabulous Friday!!!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @danelutza19 : I love your attitude. This thing called life always has challenges. The key is to keep trying

Hi all!
    I am finally at my breaking point. Working 7 days a week is too much. I left work today. I had 3 employees, (2 of which didn't even wear their work shirts) sitting around while I answered the phones & customers questions. One had just come in & plunked her butt on a stool. I have lists for them to complete, things that they should be doing. I woke up at 3am due to stress, so I am very tired. The real sucky part is that is is my Husbands birthday so I really shouldn't vent to him, at least not today. I think I had an anxiety attack, as my heart rate was over 100 & my cheeks turned all red. This used to happen to me all of the time. My diet had not been perfect. Even though I know what to do, sometimes it feels good to take comfort in food...
    Hopefully this break & this big vent on here are what I need to go be nice to customers. I don't know how I would have reacted to a crabby customer. The options are tears or rudeness. Neither are good for business lol.

I told a customer today that there are some aspects of spring in our store that are like child birth. We forget how hard it is & only remember the good stuff. Otherwise we would only have one child (or I wouldn't go back to work after winter lol)

Happy Friday!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options