Pressure Luck Cooking

Options
dklibert
dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
I just want to share a pressure cooking YouTube channel I have been following. He has a Facebook page, blog, twitter and so on. He is entertaining to watch and so far I have made two recipes and they are both delicious. I made his Chicken Picatta and Chicken Marsala. They were really good. I suggest you check him out when you can. pressureluckcooking.net/

Replies

• dklibert
    Options
    Made a half recipe of Pressure Luck Cooking's Hibachi Fried Rice tonight. I cooked a frozen chicken breast to have with it first. Then used the liquid from cooking the chicken to make the rice. I followed the recipe for everything else. It was delicious! The only difficult part is that the egg and rice does stick to the pot when cooking so stir often and use a good spoon to scrap the bottom of the pot. It taste even better after sitting a few minutes. That is 3 for 3 on recipes from this site. I can recommend the Hibachi Fried Rice, Chicken Picatta and Chicken Marsala. Go check it out. pressureluckcooking.com/recipe/instant-pot-hibachi-fried-rice/
  • dklibert
    Options
    I agree it makes it easier to decided if you even want to consider making it. Let us know when you launch the blog would love to follow.
  • squeakylynn
    squeakylynn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I found Pressure Luck video very easy to follow and just love watching him also.
  • HumbleBumbleBea
    HumbleBumbleBea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also enjoy watching his channel. While shopping one day, I was excited to see some Better Than Bullion on the shelves of my local grocery store. Unfortunately, I was in a hurry and didn't read the ingredients. It's not poisonous, just personal preference. High fructose corn syrup, modified food starch, etc. But yes, I definitely binge watch those videos!
  • baygirl2019
    baygirl2019 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I made his pot roast last night. It is to die for!
    Pressure Luck Best Ever Instant Pot Roast
    Here is a photo of my roast, it is mouthwatering!
    epkrc2.jpg
  • squeakylynn
    squeakylynn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have the Pressure Luck cookbook and in April a lighter version of Pressure Luck is coming out. I have tried so many of his recipes and have loved them all.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    I still haven't tried one of his recipes but follow him on Facebook. His split pea soup looks really good! I mostly don't do any because of calories, can't wait for the new book, I'd be game for that!