Looking for other ME sufferers

Options
vickywoolven
vickywoolven Posts: 1 Member
Hi Guys,

I'm a 27 year old female from London who got diagnosed with ME in October 2015 after struggling for about 4 years and not knowing what was wrong with me. I felt ill, depressed and overwhelmingly tired. I put on a lot of weight in this time partly because I wanted to find an energy boost in the food I was feeding myself and partly for comfort.

Now I know my limitations and the difficulties I may face losing weight.

I am using the Fitness Blender channel to lose weight. I made my own playlist and am working from the difficulty 2 workouts to hopefull the maximum difficulty 5 workouts at some point down the road. I'm starting off slow and listening to my body when its struggling but I want to beat this and I want to be healthy and energised again.

Looking for fellow ME/CFS sufferers for support. Please 'friend' me if you're out there :)

Replies

• sunabove
    sunabove Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have had ME/cfs for. 17years now. I don't find it easy to lose, but I do get there bit by bit.
    Time I got serious about losing it again, because scales are climbing.
  • 00missy
    00missy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi i know this was posted nearly a year ago but i have ME/CFS and i'm interesting in how people have managed to lose weight with this condition, seeing as we cant exercise like other people can when trying to lose weight.