ladymeldrum82
ladymeldrum82 Posts: 51 Member
edited June 2017 in Social Groups
Looking for PiYo friends :)

Replies

• LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello. Are you still doing the PIYO and if so how's it working? I have it but don't do it daily and was thinking I really need to. I try to do Zumba and PT24/7 also. Just not an everyday thing like I wish I could get into ☺️
  • cinblog1965
    cinblog1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I do PiYo a few days a week, I don't really follow the schedule. I HATE having to change DVDs every day so I do a disc for a month, then move on to the next on. I'm on disc 4 now, which has Drench and Sculpt on it. Then I'll be going on to the bonus dvd's: Hardcore on the Floor and the Strength DVD which uses the slides. I've gotten much more fit, especially my legs. Now to work on my eating habits . . . really need to get this 30 pounds off but I so love to eat!
  • zamirasoni
    zamirasoni Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I do PiYo on and off. My husband really likes it. We are probably going to start serious PiYo training on September. I have to start training for my half marathon and I need to cross train. I have learned in the past (mainly due to injuries) that I can not do anything hi intensity while training for a run.
  • cinblog1965
    cinblog1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I do Piyo 3 times a week, gym 2 times a week. When I originally got piyo I thought it was lame and too easy but after being a couch spud cor a few years, it's just what i needed to motivate me back into the habit of working out. Did the Hardcore on the Floor DVD last night for first time and it was HARD! Love it though.
  • sandyonthemove
    sandyonthemove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into Piyo. It is challenging and I love how I feel when I am done. I need to be more consistent and get my eating in check too.