Day 60: 15 June 2017 - Milestone 6!!!

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,096 Member
edited June 2017 in Social Groups
WOW!!! That Milestone came around quick! I have been quite remiss on the posting lately. The mornings seem to just disappear. I've had a busy 3 days, but nothing on the schedule today except the hairdresser after lunch. I am so looking forward to the end of this semester. I love my groups, but the 2 month break will be very welcome.

@2020pinktogo You did a wonderful job with your mother. I'm sure your kind understanding is doing her good. Sure, you can get back on track with the Dr apps now. Love your positive attitude.
@Kenda2427 Swooshes!!! Yay!!! And you must be so excited about that new grandbaby.
@jdelaroy Lol! We all have days when we say "To Heck!!!" I think you did fine. No exercise? What's about those 15500 steps? And the squats and wall push-ups?
@mari_moulin That will soon pass. A bit of R&R for you now! Concentrate on getting well again.
@danelutza19 WOW! You are Epic! Lol! You're kicking those goals into touch. Remember! Tighter and leaner means more muscle being built so that could account for the scale moving up. That's why I measure as well as weigh. I lost 0.5" off my butt since I last measured.

The scale was up last week, but I bunkered down, and the damage has been mostly repaired.
Still working on my chocolate addiction! Lol! I am up 0.1 lbs on last weigh-in. I hope I don't get drummed out of the Lilies! Lol!
I'm still doing my Butt Challenge, although much gentler versions of the exercises that won't aggravate my left knee. Keeping up with my goals quite well.

I have a new Primary Goal: I have 6 lbs to lose to hit 70lbs total lost since I started on MFP, and I got my stubborn face on! :naughty: Lol!

Milestone 6: 6 - 15 June :sunglasses: Spring refocus on goals :sunglasses:

:heart: Starting Weight on 17/4/2017: 167 lbs
Goal weight: 157 lbs
Weight on 15 June 2017: 163.6 lbs :heart: Meh!!!

Goals Mostly sticking to my goals fairly consistently.
Every day, to help me achieve my weight loss goal, I will:
:star: Prelog food ✅ 10/10 : follow through ✅ 10/10
:star: Do 15+ minutes each of Strength 10/10 : Flexibility ✅ 10/10
:star: Do 10000+ steps. 10/10
:star: Drink a minimum of 8 cups liquid. 10/10
:star: Take part in Sole Mates/100 More Days Challenges. ✅ 10/10
:star: Refrain from eating after 8 pm 7/10 days each week. 7/7
:star: Refrain from eating after 9pm 3/10 days of my choice each 10 days 3/3

80464089.png

Have a Terrific Tuesday! Lol!

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Still no movement on the scale I will have to do some measurements to see if anything is happening.

In one of my other groups a guy informed me I should continue to work on my self. He can't understand how my husband and I don't have open and honest communication. It all stemmed from my stating I needed to work on my meals and not eat what my husband makes. So today I admitted that 1 my husband is 13 years older than myself. 2 He has dementia. There are days he is great then there are days he wants to know where his wife is. You know the heavy me.

@mari-moulin. Give yourself some time to heal. I am hoping for a nice day today so I can walk after work.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo it must be very difficult to have a husband with dementia, such an awful disease. You are a very strong woman to do it all.

New grandbaby born at 1:56 this morning. Baby boy 8lbs 13 oz! So we are babysitting our granddaughter. Drive through deliveries these day she will be coming home at noon, last than 12 hrs!
    Met all my goals yesterday been a good week!
    Todays goals
    Eat under calories
    10,000 steps
    Maybe a bike ride
    Meet my new grandson and get baby cuddles

Happy Milestone Day!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 I guess I didn't even really think about it, since I didn't do it all at one time. Just 5-10 minutes here and there. You are an extremely busy woman, I am glad you are getting a little quiet time to day. Hope I didn't jinx you.

@mari_moulin Glad to hear everything went okay. Now you will be seeing some extreme changes, and no more stress about the up coming surgery.

@2020pinktogo ((((())))) that has got to be hard to deal with, and you are such a care giver. You do need to take time for yourself, but I can understand how difficult that can be.

@Kenda2427 Congratulations to you and the new mom! Enjoy those baby cuddles. They are the best. My sister bought my oldest a big sister gift when my son was born. :) She loved it and helped her feel not so left out.

I had a decent day. Still struggling with those calories. The last couple of days I have been craving everything. I think I managed to stay close to my calorie goal, and got most of my goals. So I will take it as a win today. This is my third day in a row that I have woken up starving. I eat a pretty big dinner fairly late in the evening so not sure why that is happening. I am hoping it is my body getting rid of fat. (A girl can dream right?) So I have between 2-4 pounds to lose in less than 10 days to hit 60 pounds lost in 1 year. I am going to aim high and work hard towards this. Also trying to get my walking speed up to a sustainable 4 mph.

Yesterday's Goals:
    Stay Focused at Work I did awesome on this! B)
    Stay green No exercise calories today. (no Cake) B) No cake woo hoo, did eat chocolate though
    Lunch run/walk Nope, so made sure I walked for 15-30 minutes in the evening.
    17000 Steps :)
    100 Squats :)
    10 wall push ups :)

Dang, I did better than I thought.

Today's Goals:
    Stay green No exercise calories today. (no Cake)
    Lunch run/walk
    25000 Steps
    100 Squats
    10 wall push ups
    Roller Skating
    Gym in Am :)
    Pack gym bag for tomorrow

Good luck with weigh in and have a kick butt day.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@jdelaroy nice way to conquer Wednesday :) you really hit the nail on the head!!!

@Kenda2427 congratulations on the new grandbaby!!!!! You seem so happy and definitely in a great head space!

@2020pinktogo sometimes we just vent to vent not because we need fixing to our problems. Sorry if that person's comment made you feel like you're not doing enough for the marriage. You just do what works for your life!

@TerriRichardson112 may you enjoy your light Summer schedule. I like your determined face, it's really inspiring!!! Go Terri !!!

Today is milestone 6 and I've managed to present the best example of what not to do in a challenge, especially before a milestone. Yesterday went great but my feet felt unusually heavy and tired. Got the chin-ups, cardio and steps done but I was too sore to train so I decided to call it a day and go to bed early. It would have been perfect if I didn't stop by the kitchen first to end the day in the company of big bowl of cereal :(

Today is redemption day for me. I'm going to borrow @TerriRichardson112 'S determined face and get to work. Goals are: eat within calories, do chin-ups, training, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Thursday!!!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    MFP SW - 198
    CSW - 180.4
    CGW - 170
    UGW - 165

Milestone 6 - 178

If I stay away from the salty snacks I see positive results