Day 65 June 20

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
Wow, I am the first in this morning!

Well construction is back on at my place, the crew figures 2 weeks to get everything done if the weather cooperates which it has not been thus far, so fingers crossed we can get this last leg finished. Fighting an ear infection, so have the sore throat and ears, man I feel like a toddler lol. Aren't I too old for this kind of thing. It hurts to eat anything except for soft foods.

Yesterday was not very successful, exercise wise I didn't get my strength training in but did spend 3 hours lugging and burning brush. Smoke not helping the sore throat. As long as the crew is on site, I likely won't get into the gym as I help in clean ups and being a go-fer.

Today's goals:
eat under calories
soft foods only
10,000 steps
get to bed earlier

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Kenda2427 Man I just got over an ear infection a couple of weeks ago. They suck, all I did was sleep for the first day. Once I started the antibiotics it was so much better. I would call burning and lugging brush quite the work out. Great job! I will cross my fingers that the rest of construction goes well.

I had a decent day yesterday. I was exhausted when I got home and just wanted to lay on the couch. I managed to make and eat dinner. Then passed out on the couch. This morning I didn't want to go to the gym, I really wanted to stay in bed. Somehow got up and headed out the door. Realized I needed gas. Stopped at once gas station and they were closed, headed to the next one. Inside to pay, and they had brownies screaming my name. I folded, I bought the damn thing. Promptly took it outside, opened it and threw half of it away. I ate half which was over 200 calories. So glad I threw the other half away. I am calling this a win. OR at least not a loss.

Yesterday's Goals:
    Gym time :)
    Stay Green :)
    Lunch Walk :)
    Water at least 80 ounces :)
    100 squats :'( only 60
    10 wall push ups :)
    Dinner :)
    Rest at home. <3

Rinse and repeat
    Today's Goals:
    Gym time :)
    Stay Green
    Lunch Walk
    Water at least 80 ounces
    100 squats
    10 wall push ups
    Dinner
    20000 steps
    Progress pics!

Today marks my 365th day. The completion of 1 year.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!!

Happy 365th fitday @jdelaroy !!! Beautiful accomplishment! Glad to hear about the self control with brownie. May you have a great day and happy progress pictures :)

@Kenda2427 the child in you never goes away, sorry it's giving you some grief. Hope construction goes smooth as possible, don't worry about formal strength training since log carrying counts towards that and it's way more functional. After all, that's why we train: so we can better handle whatever life throws at us.

Yesterday was good, everything worked out as planned. Since I don't want to be a "one trick pony" I started mixing my chin-ups with pull-ups so I can better train my grip. Ever since I've been a stickler with macros, weight is back down to what it was and I feel like I'm relearning how everything works. At least it's keeping my mind busy.

Today's goals are the same: eat according to my macros, train, chin-ups and pull-ups, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    @jdelaroy WOW! A whole year! Great NSV! And well done on only succumbing to half that brownie.
    @Kenda2427 At least the earache should clear up with the meds. And I think that yard work is a good substitute for a workout. Hope the weather cooperates and you get is done and dusted.
    @danelutza19 Variety is the spice of life. Lol!

I spent a couple of hours trimming hedges this afternoon. Keeping on track with my goals.