July 28 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    uohuuw8jsyqa.jpg
    Before the UAC Team, there was this Ultimate A Team!!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Quick while I still have internet yes x3 for the last few days.
    I am not sure what is going on but when it rains half the town looses internet. Can't really complain I only use it for home use its the business owners I feel bad for..
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    July 28th

Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: ....
    Tracked?: Still tracking...

Not quite evening here but will post now as I doubt I'll get back online again today.

Very icky today, had to see doc for antibiotics for Tonsillitis.
    Was hoping it was just a mild cold but I'm not gonna get away with it that easily it seems.
    I used to get it frequently as a child and guaranteed I'll get it now at least once a year, although it's usually winter time it pays a visit - it's early this year.

Walked to docs' surgery, which was a 45min round trip. Had a little dinner, a bit of a rest, then took dogs for a walk - took me 60mins to walk 3.5km, lol, but I have managed 12,105 steps in total today.

Dinner hasn't settled well, just a bowl of veggie soup but feel really nauseated today.
    It's teatime here, so will try a little something and hopefully get my calories above 1000 - MFP won't allow under as you know but will track my intake for the rest of the evening and report tomorrow. Just want to crawl into bed, lol.

Hope everyone else is having a good day....x

((Edited because apparently I can't spell today either!))
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Not in the winner's circle this month but winning at being so much more mindful about my daily healthy habits. I am so surprised that I am happily incorporating/planning for more exercise. I am definitely feeling more in control of my eating and not constantly looking for ways to treat myself with desserts(I have quite a sweet tooth). Thank-you UAC for being here for me and keeping me accountable and inspired. @RangerRickL this group is working because of your passion and leadership. A big thank-you to you Rick.
    See you all next month. Onward and upward.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @trixsey1 get well soon!
    @2020pinktogo oh no! After the awful winter weather you had I'm sorry that now your summer's a washout. Hope it improves!
    @Dosse1320 thanks as ever for your uplifting cheer leading this month.
    And as ever, massive thanks to our team leader @RangerRickL for all he does for us.

Today,exercise fine, tracking everything, but calories over. Made some poor choices. Boo. So this is pass 5. Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and the last Saturday of the month which is when the farmers market comes to my town and passes my home so is unavoidable. For those of you with willpower of steel (which seems like most of you!) You could walk on by. I will try my best. It's 8.45 here and my daughter has already woken 4 times teething. It's going to be a long night. It may sound like I'm getting all my excuses ready for a big blow out tomorrow,I'm not. I'm mentally preparing myself! Seems like I'll need to do an exercise DVD and go for a long long long walk and pretty much save all calories for anniversary Lunch (one course!),one treat from the market and one glass of wine. The rest of the day is raw carrot and cucumber mmm!
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,268 Member
    Options
    3 yesses

only just thou .. the exhaust fell off my car and cut any desire to work out clean off

I had already done strength and a small walk .. just a touch over 20 mins

tracked and within cals
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes did 40 minutes of bodyweight training, Didn't walk much today but tomorrow I'll be going to a convention so I suspect to get a good bit in.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    120.24 / 125 miles
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,968 Member
    Options
    Zumba this morning. Tracked and on calorie target. I've used 2 pass days and this is a quiet weekend. I sure don't want to "count my chickens before they are hatched" and jinx myself, but I do want to make the winners circle this month.
  • MyersCrystal
    MyersCrystal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy a safe weekend! :)
  • MyersCrystal
    MyersCrystal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Went over my calories, but exercise-->check, tracked-->check. Lunch at Grandma's house added up quickly, I'm afraid. Not so easy when you're subject to someone else's menu. Carb/starch city...
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    July 28: yes x 3. we now have a stairmaster at the gym...let me just say 20 min on that made me sweat, also did 2000m row and 20min on treadmill. NSV today at work...my coworker told me she thought my arms were looking more toned. That comment made my day.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,968 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I didn't again. Every time I try to cook some healthy foods in advance at a time I don't normally cook, I forget I have things in the oven. You would think I would be smart enough to set a timer on my phone.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3.
    Deads, presses and dog walking.
    Good luck to everyone in these last few days, and hope to see you in August!
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    trixsey1 wrote: »
    July 28th

Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: ....
    Tracked?: Still tracking...

Not quite evening here but will post now as I doubt I'll get back online again today.

Very icky today, had to see doc for antibiotics for Tonsillitis.
    Was hoping it was just a mild cold but I'm not gonna get away with it that easily it seems.
    I used to get it frequently as a child and guaranteed I'll get it now at least once a year, although it's usually winter time it pays a visit - it's early this year.

Walked to docs' surgery, which was a 45min round trip. Had a little dinner, a bit of a rest, then took dogs for a walk - took me 60mins to walk 3.5km, lol, but I have managed 12,105 steps in total today.

Dinner hasn't settled well, just a bowl of veggie soup but feel really nauseated today.
    It's teatime here, so will try a little something and hopefully get my calories above 1000 - MFP won't allow under as you know but will track my intake for the rest of the evening and report tomorrow. Just want to crawl into bed, lol.

Hope everyone else is having a good day....x

Calories?: Yes - 1197 / 1320
    Tracked?: Yes

.....xx