Replies

• PaisleyFlower
    PaisleyFlower Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    In a rush today so it's a yes x 3 for me
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A good day. Weights at the gym, 60 minute brisk walk, tracked and just a few calories to spare. :)
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Late check in for yesterday. Not a good day for me generally. Weather was terrible, torrential rain. Work was really tough, have to work over the weekend to get through the requests I received. Weather was so bad they started closing roads and declaring states of emergency in towns in the east of the south island which means I had to cancel our planned weekend away which was my birthday present to my husband.
    But despite all this I managed a yes x3 for this challenge which I'm really proud of (it was close though)
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Forgot to update!

Yes to all three; the exercise was at the gym. I almost gave up because for the first time it felt boooooring but I pushed through and even added some weight to some of my moves!!
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Pass day #3. I am glad this is now in the past. I caved to stress and comfort eating........wrong choice I know...........day started out good had my day planned and then had a very upsetting thing happen out of the blue........I am good........shouldn't have let it bother me like it did as I knew it was coming eventually. Good thing I have Bud for support...........As today I am okay.....HUGS to everyone that wants one.........as giving hugs makes me feel good too :)<3
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,010 Member
    Options
    @pribud hugs back. Sorry for whatever upset you
    @aeshippers stay dry!! I know how frustrating it is when you want to be outside and the heavens open
    @bocasdelbadbob what a fantastic vacation!
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,300 Member
    Options
    @pribud hugs right back at ya, hope everything has sorted its self out ..
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,010 Member
    Options
    NSV small tee shirt at the promotional giveaway at the ball game
  • BexDun
    BexDun Posts: 133 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Exercise: an absolute trek around the Harry Potter studios and general walking. (7km)
    Kcl: 1449/1460 (including a butterbeer)
    Tracked.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    BexDun wrote: »
    Exercise: an absolute trek around the Harry Potter studios and general walking. (7km)
    Kcl: 1449/1460 (including a butterbeer)
    Tracked.
    @BexDun. Did the Harry Potter studios tour 2 years ago with the family. Awesome. Loved the model room. (My wife still wears a deathly hallows pendant :) )