July 17 Sign In

2»

Replies

• harringtonen
    harringtonen Posts: 41 Member
    @RangerRickL Thank you for the post about pass days. Unfortunately I completely blew it today and went way over calories again. Pass #4

Back on the wagon again tomorrow.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    July 17
    Yes x 3
    Just walking dog for exercise, recovering from weight lifting. I'm having a harder time making myself track food these last few days. The measuring and weighing is tedious, trying to figure out how much olive or butter I've added stresses me out. I'm losing weight, so I know this method works, but it's hard to keep up day in and out. The thing that does keep me going of following all of you, with your successes and struggles.
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Pass Day #2. Just one of those days. Tomorrow will be better.
    @hil331115 You are an owl not a lark. Evenings work much better for me too. Just not a morning person.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    July 17th

exercise yes
    calories taking a pass day as I am only a few calories under even with my exercise calories and one of my meals was in a restaraunt so guessing, even though I tracked bigger amounts than I ate to compensate.
    tracking everything

Just one of those days......but on a bright side.........it is now history, in the past and I will leave it there....lol :D
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep - P90X2 V Sculpt
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BexDun
    BexDun Posts: 133 Member
    Exercise: weight lifting session
    Kcl:1460/1460
    Tracked