Options
2»

Replies

• Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    July 14
    Yes x3
    Worn out from weightlifting yesterday, so slacker today, but got in 20 minutes of dog walking, and lots of running around cleaning.
  • OkChargerFan
    OkChargerFan Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Every day!
    60 minutes exercise
    1,000 calorie deficit
    I track every meal

Down 56 pounds since 1/31/17
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I was a yes x 3. @Gus130 sorry it's so hard. Keep looking after yourself and doing what is best for you . Take care.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3

Feeling bad that I don't say/participate much. Life is going a little too fast right now and I'm hoping to get more involved when time allows. I am being extremely motivated by "having" to post my progress. It really is helping!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    July 14

Yes x 3

Learned a lot at my PT today! :)
  • BexDun
    BexDun Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    First pass day.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @RangerRickL!!! This group has encouraged me to reach so many goals. I love our little MFP community. I immensely appreciate your dedication and leadership!

Exercise? Yes; an hour walk, and 45 minute hike
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, spend quite a bit of time cleaning the house and walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Gus130 wrote: »
    I am going to drop this challenge for now as I do not have the energy to exercise. Thank you all for your kind support. I will see you in August.

Of course! We can all understand. Spend your energy on dealing with chemo and healing right now. I support you and look forward to hearing from you next month.