July 4 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• harringtonen
    harringtonen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    July 4th (A little late because I fell asleep before the fireworks...I start work pretty early)
    Exercised: 20 min walk at lunch
    Calories: yes, I barely made it. I kind of thought homemade popcorn was a freebie and then I tracked it and I was really surprised.
    Tracked: yes

@Dosse1320 Don't feel discouraged. It happens to all of us. A "healthy" burrito at Chipotle is like 1300 calories.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    July 4

Yes, yes and yes

Only time for 20 minutes of walking, but the calories were surprisingly easy to control yesterday for some reason!
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    @phoebelayla Thank you and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    50 minutes of climbing. 800 feet, heh, rounding up. Not my usual and I lost track. Pass they call it.
    I am up a couple pounds from my recent minimum.
    I better get back to some serious recreation.
    Weird as this may sound but I lose weight camping.
    Yeah right, lose wight camping. Last time I camped, my neighbors were like gourmet camping cooks. I think they were trying to start a camping restaurant or something.
    I ate there big time. For the most part they were happy to have me because I helped to get wood. I think that is why they drafted me in the first place.
    But they ate better than I ate at home. Man o man! They had pancakes that were to die for. Oh, and maple syrup in a bottle that I ain't never seen at Walmart.
    They were serving lumberjack breakfasts but hey I was a lumberjack. Getting them firewood involved climbing a 50 foot bank and that ain't rounding up.
    And the bike ride, age inappropriate. I swore I was going to quit doing that. 20 miles out and back. That don't sound like much when you think about a flat ride around a lake or something. But ...

... Better put a camping pic. I think I will call this pic ugh.779bsbkvcahv.jpg
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Happy Independence Day to folks from the U.S.!

Today, I spent a lot of time on the lake with loved ones. I got a lot of exercise, and didn't eat much, but again chose not to track. Rough beginning to July, but I expected it to be this way. Even if I don't make the winner's circle, I will be trying my best to stay accountable this month!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    @trixsey1 ditto that, I adore nature, I get lost in walks when I am surrounded by it. I just love all the sounds and smells :) ... one of the pit falls of living in the city is that you have to look for nature, we found a little forest about a 5 min run from us, its full of deer, foxes and twittering birds .. but unfortunately (now that I know all of the paths) its less than a 2 mile circuit. It's difficult to wander when you know all the routes.

I love walking or running outside too. My favorite activity ever!

Made it through the 4th with three YESes. I did use some exercise calories.
  • realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Pass #1
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I thought I did my final check-in for today but I do not see it on here...lol..so her goes :p
    exercise yes, walk, light housework, and light meal prep
    calories yes well under
    tracking yes everything
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Dosse1320 I had the same thing happen to me recently. I ordered a hamburger and figured that it would be 500-600 calories. When I got home, I discovered that at Red Robin, a hamburger chain, it's almost impossible to find a hamburger under 1200+ calories.
    Yikes!!
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Late check in for July 4th
    Had a great day yesterday.

Exercise : Yes. 10 minute walk, 45 minutes stationary bike and dumbbell circuit for 25 minutes and some additional weights.
    Tracking : Yes.
    Calories : Under by 500, Drank a lot of water so wasn't too hungry.