Day 66: 21 June 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
edited June 2017 in Social Groups
Under construction

Good morning all. Our lovely weather has finally broken. It hit 24C (75F) and we're not used to that here. This week is fairly quiet. Just going out to the mall for groceries this morning, then organising packing for next Wednesday, when we go to Cambridge for DGD's graduation. She finished her Master's this year and will transfer to Oxford next year to do her PhD.

I'm still chasing that elusive '70lbs lost'. Some of my friends think I have lost enough already, but I think it's good to stretch your goals beyond what others expect. It's a slow process at this stage, but I'm still making progress, however small that may be.

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
https://g.co/kgs/TF3CWx.
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

:star: And keep on keeping on! :star:

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well I am not sure who used the elliptical last but I think they left it in bust your booty gear. I actually had to go bother steve whose office is next to our make shift gym and ask him to either assist me on getting on it or for him to step on it and bring it down to my level. As steve is very tall and the ceiling isn't he decided to just assist me. when I am applying all my weight to move it so I could stand and push reset he's like Oh my I guess I should have stepped on it. I laughed and said I appreciate you helping me get up here. then he goes are you ok? I was like Oh yeah I am taking it out of bust your booty and down to old lady. He laughed. I am hoping the weather holds and I can walk after work today again. As the weather is so fickle I will still do the elliptical at lunch just in case it rains.

• Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness, raining again. It is supposed to clear by mid morning. Then it will be time to mow the grass again! Good for my exercise program.

Have a great "longest day of the year" day,
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @lilymay2 I love the rain. We haven't had any for about 2 weeks now. Everything is turning ugly brown. We are also in a heat wave, that is supposed to break on Friday. Can't wait.

I had a pretty good day yesterday, except I wanted to eat everything in sight while I was at work. So after work, I took home a lot of the snack foods and left them there. Hopefully I won't be so tempted today. I also ran hard (Still super slow) for 30 minutes at lunch. I made 2.33 miles. Now if I can increase my endurance to an hour, I might be able to run my last 7K of the season. I have a little over 2 months to go. I think this is doable. Today is rest day. So I didn't go to the gym. I am already feeling antsy.

Yesterday's Goals:
    Gym time :)
    Stay Green :| Barely if I use all of my exercise calories
    Lunch Walk :D
    Water at least 80 ounces B)
    100 squats <3
    10 wall push ups <3
    Dinner <3
    20000 steps <3
    Progress pics! Nope :( BF was going to help me, but he passed out. So Maybe today.

Today's Goals:
    Stay Green Must get better at this
    Lunch Walk easy stroll kind
    Water at least 80 ounces
    100 squats
    10 wall push ups
    12000 steps
    Progress pics!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good job @jdelaroy, looks like you smashed your goals!

Had a crappy day yesterday, I have gotten sick and craving something that will make me feel better and despite eating everything in the house, nothing satisfied my craving.

Then just as my crew got back to work at our place, we had yet another major wind, rain, thunder storm blow through. So no work today likely because of the mud and then it is supposed to rain again tomorrow. We are getting so discouraged, it feels like these renos are never going to finish. Plus we have the added stress of hosting a wedding 7 weeks from Saturday and our yard is a complete mud pit so we have major work that needs to get done.
    Stress and weight are correspondingly rising.

So today's goals:
    stop mindless eating to fill an unknown craving
    clean house/work in yard (weather dependent)
    stay under calories

Have a great day everyone, happy first day of summer (for us anyway)!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@Kenda2427 seems like Mother Nature is a bit moody around your neck of the woods. It's storm season everywhere and we all get more or less of what we want. I guess what I'm saying is that you don't have to stress over things you can't control. Life will go on regardless and your health and wellbeing are more important. You are priority number one!

Good day yesterday, got all my stuff done just as planned. My daughter had her gymnastics class yesterday and as I was sitting there watching the girls, I wanted so badly to join them and play with all the equipment they had, especially the parallel bars and that bouncy floor :) gave me lots of ideas for new goals.

Today I got a bit freaked out by the scale thinking I gained weight... I didn't, I'm exactly the same as yesterday but the scare I experienced made me question my sanity. My heart rate actually went up when I was on the scale. This tells me I'm a bit obsessed and maybe I should take a break from weighing myself. Let's see if I can accomplish that.
    Goals for today are the same good ones: macros in check, training, chin-ups and pull-ups, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Wednesday!!!!