Self-Love Exercise

Options
What's a part of your body you really hate? WHY do you hate this?

Now, instead of feeling crappy about this--tell me what you're going to do to make that part of your body easier to love. It could be mentally or physically.

Here's mine

I HATE my love handles. They're so irritating and they give me muffin top! :(
How I'm going to handle this:
1. I like to wear clothes that make me look more proportionate, like a belt underneath my chest with a dress
2. I tone my obliques as well as do cardio to really help burn that excess fat off
3. I like to take pictures every week so I can see how I'm shrinking. I look back at week 1 and think 'YUCK! I'm so fat and horrible looking." But then I look at the most recent and it makes me love how I look now.

What about you? :)

Replies

• weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    What's a part of your body you really hate? WHY do you hate this?

Now, instead of feeling crappy about this--tell me what you're going to do to make that part of your body easier to love. It could be mentally or physically.

Here's mine

I HATE my love handles. They're so irritating and they give me muffin top! :(
    How I'm going to handle this:
    1. I like to wear clothes that make me look more proportionate, like a belt underneath my chest with a dress
    2. I tone my obliques as well as do cardio to really help burn that excess fat off
    3. I like to take pictures every week so I can see how I'm shrinking. I look back at week 1 and think 'YUCK! I'm so fat and horrible looking." But then I look at the most recent and it makes me love how I look now.

What about you? :)

Cmon people!
  • therunninghippie
    therunninghippie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I hate my back because it's always sore.
    So I'm getting an indian head massage and maybe some shiatsu :)
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I hate my back because it's always sore.
    So I'm getting an indian head massage and maybe some shiatsu :)

Ugh I have a bad back too. It was from marching and carrying a drum all through middle school and high school. I love going to the chiropractor. And ever 10 lbs I lose, or I guess getting out of a specific range (190's, 180's, etc) my boyfriend rewards me. Last time was Big Bang Theory Season 5, and this time is a massage at a spa. :) Yay!
  • Miss_Maree
    Options
    My boobs... have disappeared.

I am tiny and pear-shaped... so when I gain weight, my boobs don't! In fact, they look smaller!

I am going to get back in shape so that the rest of my body is proportional to my chest. I don't mind having small boobs... I just don't want my stomach sticking out farther than them. lol

The positive side to this dilemma... I have an amazing, perky, bubble butt! And I love it!