Options
AZLisaLou
AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
Want to go another week?

Replies

• AZLisaLou
    Options
    Today is my 365th day of checking in on FD. I can't say that it's all been productive, but I am very happy and proud to say that I'm remaining steady and not getting any worse. That's an achievement, right??!!

I think I want to set a goal of getting back into the habit of logging, even if slowly at first. I haven't logged in I don't know how long. I need to get a grip of where I'm really at calorie-wise.

How are you all doing?
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Being here and maintaining is a GREAT achievement! So, celebrate that!
    Logging is a good goal, I am trying to get back into it as well! Summer is tough, so disorganized with eating, hehehe.
    Doctors apt today, she wants me back on a lower dose birth control to manage PMS and cyclical mayhem. I'm not keen, but willing to try. I hope it doesn't add weight.
    Here we go to another week!
    We can do this girls, @heatherc369 are you theeerrreee! You are missed girlie!
  • AZLisaLou
    Options
    I'm still here. Been kind of a blah few days for me. But I'm still kickin'! I've been hiding from the thread because I made cinnamon rolls, and wasn't ready to admit that I had too many. I'm not on a regular daily schedule for sleeping or eating, and I haven't logged anything yet. I need to log at least one day before the week is done and I'll feel that I made some headway towards a goal.

@nadiamayl I hope the adjustment in bc helps you. I know what bad PMS and cyclical mayhem is like all too well. How has your week been going?
  • AZLisaLou
    Options
    Apricot Ginger Dijon chicken tonight for dinner. It was amazing!
  • NadiaMayl
    Options
    Don't ever feel like you have to hide for overeating! Hehehe we're here to cheer each other up!
    It's been a busy and emotional couple of days... husband and I have been considering moving back to The Netherlands and that's a BIG decision with lots of emotions and lots of rationalization! We won't know for sure until a few months, boss still needs to approve and request to HR.
    Scary and exciting.
  • AZLisaLou
    Options
    @nadiamayl that IS scary and exciting! Where are you from originally? I see now you are in Texas. The Netherlands is a far leap from Katy, TX! This is a really dumb question....what language do they speak there? Is it Dutch? I bet it's lush and green there.

Thanks for always being supportive! You're the best.
  • NadiaMayl
    Options
    I am originally from Mexico City. My husband is from The Netherlands. We met while I was doing my university degree in TX and he was here doing some research for his Masters degree. The year after I moved to Holland to be with him because his mom got diagnosed with secondary metastatic breast cancer.
    Yep, they speak Dutch in The Netherlands and the climate is similar to Seattle. Coastal northern. Drizzly and greyish, which is what I struggled with the four years I lived there in the past. We've been in TX for 12 years now, so I'm sure we'll both have some double culture shock, plus two kids to help through the transition. At least we've made them learn Dutch and Spanish, so they should be fun after a few months in school.
    All planning and waiting for big bosses to say yep or nay.