Day 72 June 27

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
Good morning everyone!

@danelutza19 your dedication to plan and results always inspire me. I wish I had your energy and strength.

Yesterday was good, I came in under calories and got some fluids in. Didn't get my evening exercise in because I ended up making a unexpected trip to pharmacy and trying to medicate one of my horses. He injured his eye and it was swollen almost shut. Needless to say he wanted none of that. I feel so bad for him and I don't know how to make it better.

Today's goals:
20 min cardio - done
stay under calories
water
Running Plus class

Have a Terrific Tuesday flowers!

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @kenda2427 Good job on the calories. Sorry about your horse. I hope he feels better soon.

I had an okay week, but a fairly bad day yesterday. I was over calories, and didn't do any exercise. Today I am exhausted, going on 3 days with 5 hours of sleep or less. Hoping to get back on the wagon today.

Today's Goals:
    Stay under calories by 200
    Walk 20000 steps
    Go to the gym
    Get the bills paid
    Do Hogwarts pyramid (1 of 2)
    No snacks, no snacks, no snacks.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@Kenda2427 I'm sorry your horse isn't feeling good. Glad to hear you're doing better and you're back in your groove.
    As for my energy, it has improved over the last years but I still find it to be pretty low in general considering I take naps most days :) I always think of all you ladies hustling along when I lay down in the afternoon and fall asleep. I have come to accept it as is and just do extras while I'm up.

@jdelaroy I tip my hat to you for doing so much on low sleep. Personally, if I sleep less than ideal for more than a few days, my weight goes up by pounds even with perfect calorie. I hope you can brake the cycle and have a successful day today!

Yesterday was good. I did some cardio in the morning, then slowly made my way down the list of goals. Glad I got them done.

Today's plan is to skip cardio, give my legs a break, eat within macros, train, chin-ups and pull-ups, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @jdelaroy I totally understand the lack of sleep issue, its hard to stay on point when you are exhausted. Here this time of year it is bright out for so long I am always sleep deprived from May to Sept. Right now its still light at 11 pm and I get up at 4:40 and its light. It's hard to get to bed when the sun is shining and even at 11 its dusk.
    Do what you can but don't overdo it. Exercising while exhausted is no fun. Hope you can get some rest tonight.

@danelutza19 when I was home sick last week I did a lot of napping, it was so needed. I never used to nap but I sure love a nap now lol