Day 73 June 28 2017

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
edited June 2017 in Social Groups
Happy Hump Day everyone, first in again today. That doesn't happen often :smile:

Had a decent day yesterday, was only 26 over on calories. Didn't get to running last night as we had some bad storms passing through. In the 10 yrs I have lived in Alberta I have never seen weather like we have had the past 2 months. Wind, rain, storms, its been crazy.

Today's goals:
20 min cardio - done
stay under calories
eat to plan
20 min cardio after work
bed early

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@Kenda2427 nice going yesterday!!! Seems like you started today great so everything is looking good. May the weather improve for you!

Yesterday was really nice, got a good walk during my daughters gymnastics class, training was fun and macros were as they should be. Gotta love a day like that!

Today is another chance to make it count. The plan is to eat within the macros, train, do pull-ups and
    chin-ups, finish up the steps, water and good sleep. Got the cardio done already :)

Let's have a fabulous Wednesday!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,928 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@Kenda2427, this last winter in the PNW, the weather has been horrible. Glad your day turned out decent, nice job.

Yesterday, was a extremely frustrating day. To make a longggggg short we didn't move but the city gave us a NEW physical address. We knew it was coming but didn't know when. At least ALL my phones calls are done, yay!!!!

This morning I was able to get a workout in early plus get some shopping for heathy food. Monday, I spent the morning getting my seat belt replace finally. It came in last week but since I was staying at my daughter's, no can do, lol.

Last night, around 9, I ate a biggggg homemade apple fritter, it was well worth going over in calories, lol. Today though making better choices, for sure. Noooo biggy, it's actually been a while since I've done that.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be soooo busy, let's make today a success!

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie. We had our address changed by Canada Post this spring. Such a hassle changing and updating everything

The fritter sounds delicious!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Our weather has been a lot of rain too. The other day I actually had on sweat pants and a hoodie it was so cold hoping for decent weather today but I am at the point I am back to wearing pantyhose just because it's cold.