Can anyone else not stop playing Skyrim?

Options
racheljonel
racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
I try to play other games but keep coming back to Skyrim. It's a sickness.

Replies

• xXKikyoXx
    xXKikyoXx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Meee! Though, I do play other games, but whenever I'm waiting for whatever game to come out, Skyrim is my go to game.
  • girlgeeklula
    girlgeeklula Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yo. I have such a hard time escaping Skyrim. And most of my time ends up being chasing butterflies.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I've tried to really lose myself in that game but haven't managed so far yet. I think it's because I haven't really built a connection to my character yet.

I want to start over soon, take time to really create someone I like and think decisions through, like who to help, which sides to pick, etc.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Have any of you tried the Enderal mod for Skyrim? It's a total conversion, contains it's own story, and uses none of Skyrim's original map. It is, quite frankly, *kitten* amazing, and nearly doubled my time invested in the game.
  • xXKikyoXx
    Options
    Have any of you tried the Enderal mod for Skyrim? It's a total conversion, contains it's own story, and uses none of Skyrim's original map. It is, quite frankly, *kitten* amazing, and nearly doubled my time invested in the game.

I haven't played it yet but I've really been wanting to. I'd planned to play it when it was first released but I was in the middle of playing Falskaar at the time and didn't want distractions since I'd had it installed for forever but never got around to actually taking the quest for it. XD Is Enderal really as smooth as it claims, like, does it feel professionally done?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    xXKikyoXx wrote: »

I haven't played it yet but I've really been wanting to. I'd planned to play it when it was first released but I was in the middle of playing Falskaar at the time and didn't want distractions since I'd had it installed for forever but never got around to actually taking the quest for it. XD Is Enderal really as smooth as it claims, like, does it feel professionally done?

It absolutely does. It was a bit glitchy at first, but the community really came together and helped Sure fix the issues. It actually has less problems than vanilla Skyrim now. Haha.
  • xXKikyoXx
    Options
    xXKikyoXx wrote: »

It absolutely does. It was a bit glitchy at first, but the community really came together and helped Sure fix the issues. It actually has less problems than vanilla Skyrim now. Haha.

Haha Well, since Skyrim is a Bethesda game, just about anything will have less problems. XD I'm going to download Enderal and try it out tonight.
  • frankie5152
    frankie5152 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I have been playing a lot of the skyrim vr it is so fun and due to the vr I only about 1 hour at a time so that is good as well
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I picked up Skyrim on the Switch to play on a trip this past week, which makes it the 4th platform I own the game on, PC, PS4 and XB1 the others. I was surprised how well it runs on the Switch and how nice it looks, I didn't play as much as I had planned to, but it was a nice distraction from flying. I dunno that I think it's as good as Morrowind, and I'm still partial to the Fallout series more than the ES series, but Skyrim is still pretty awesome.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I was playing it on ps3 but gave up after the one DLC glitched a trophy and I realized that getting to level 70 to spawn a high end dragon wasn't going to happen fast. It was a much better game than Oblivion.
  • hippysprout
    hippysprout Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Oh I finally found my people. I've logged a ridiculous number of hours playing Skyrim on PS3 and then even more on PC. Then they released SSE and I logged even more. Some of that is due to the fact that I like to mod, so play throughs are important so you know your mod works. I'll be super pleased when SKSE64 is a bit more stable, then I can log a few hundred more hours lol
  • mjrc2
    mjrc2 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie to gaming and I bought Skyrim because it was cheap... and I cannot stop playing it! I love it.
  • politicalape
    politicalape Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've played it through around five times. Love making new builds and trying approaches