Day 74 June 29

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
Good morning all!
After another day of pouring rain and cold, the sun is out! Hopefully it will stay out for awhile.

Had a really good evening last night, went to supper with a friend and shared a glass of wine. It was so nice and much needed boost to the soul.
I got a strength training session in which felt great because it's been far too long. So a little over in calories but otherwise had a good day.

Todays goals:
Eat to plan at work
Paint Nite with the girls
30 mins in my gym cardio or strength
Drink water

Have a Terrific Thursday!

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@Kenda2427 that wine glass sounds like a good trade for some extra calories. Always nice to have good times with friends!

I wanted to say that yesterday was a success but I want to change my mindset a bit. Did I accomplish everything? Yes but I want to be so used to this new routine and macros that it becomes mostly habit and less work ;) I want this to be my new normal.

Today is want to continue doing what I've been doing: eat within my macros, train, do pull-ups and chin-ups, 10,000 steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Thursday!!!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope you are all well this week. I'm sorry again for my absence but I am just always so tired and spend most of my time laying in bed or on my sofa either sleeping or chillin with Netflix. I don't understand why I am so exhausted since I don't do anything. My surgeon gave me the green light now so I can start taking my vitamins and supplements. Maybe that will help. I am currently eating about 700 calories a day MAX and drinking only a liter of water. I cant wait for things to get a bit more normal. I am still on pureed foods and need to not do any workouts for 2 more weeks. Looking forward to this part of my journey to be over.

Have a fab day flowers. xxx
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Still raining and miserable here. Not much of a summer so far hopefully July is better.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin That is a big surgery and hard on your body. Your body wants to sleep so it can heal. I know its frustrating but listen to your body and your physician. You will be good to go in no time.
    @2020pinktogo I so hear you on the weather however it broke yesterday and the 10 days forecast is beautiful. Long time coming May & June were terrible. Hopefully it heads your way soon.