One month done!

Options
After getting back on this app after a long hiatus, one month ago, I've lost 5lbs! I know this is nothing is write home about but for not putting in as much effort as I could have, I feel like this is a good start. My goal is to lose another 5lbs in July so I hope you will all support me in this goal! Also if you guys have any tips for eating healthy when it comes to breakfast let me know I never have a lot of time in the morning to prepare anything!

Replies

• Zibilyonik
    Zibilyonik Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @bbrumbaugh2014 well depends on your calorie plan for breakfast really, and your macros for it. If you can tell me what are the limits for those, I can try to come up with something tasty and healthy at the same time. Also good to see you are making progress.
  • bbrumbaugh2014
    bbrumbaugh2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @Zibilyonik Thanks for the support! I'm still trying to understand what balance of macros per meal works best for me, so I'm just sticking with the calorie counting for now. When it come to breakfast I usually like to in the 350 calories and lower range. Hope you're doing well in your journey as well.