Day 76: 1 July 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
Hi folks! Just a quick visit before I set off for today's outing with family. We are in Cambridge today. Yesterday we had a very full-on day in London visiting various museums. The graduation went very well, and I had a great time at the Garden Party afterwards. I will be back on track on Monday, food wise.

@mari_moulin Allowing yourself to heal after surgery is difficult when you just want to get on with life, but listening to your body is a good plan.

Being detached from that pesky scale is not easy, but it does make for a less stressful life. Lol!

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

Yesterday was so good :) I got most of my goals done and then went to the pool with my daughter and had a blast. By the time we came home I was sore everywhere and exhausted. She's one fun trainer to have around.

Today's plans are uncertain, pending a long trip, but the goals stay the same: eat according to my macros, chin-ups and pull-ups, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Saturday!!!!
    Happy Canada Day to all our friends north of the border!!!
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE !!!

Yep I am still here...LOL . SO we are on a count down now to my sons wedding. Only ONE WEEK TO GO !! We leave next Thursday night or Friday morning, we can't make up our minds..LOL It's a 6 hour drive just to his house then about an hour from there to the ranch where we will spend the weekend camping and have the wedding on site. Even though we will be up in the mountains it's looking like we will be having unusually HOT weather.(low 100's) Good thing is that it will cool off at night, should be enough to sleep I HOPE.(low 60's)

So I have been doing well with all my goals except for the exercising STILL !! I plan to get back on that after all the craziness of the wedding and stuff is done.

As for all of you... You are all doing an amazing job keeping with your goals. AND staying up with everyone here too. I will get back on track in a week and you will see more of me again then. Keep doing what your doing because it's working !!!