Day 78: 3/july/2107

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
Hi there, flowers.

@GrandmaJackie We had a super time. However, too many restaurants and a garden party have worked their evil magic, so this week's focus is to redress the balance. Great job on keeping on track with your goals.
@2020pinktogo That gut feeling is usually spot on. I find I ignore it at my peril. I also have to replenish our larder today, so planning a trip to the mall.
@danelutza19 I hope DD did well on parade, and the sun shone on the day.
@mari_moulin :heart:
@MonicaA2013 Hope it all goes well. Post a picture or two when you come back.

On track with most goals, but will have to focus on my calories after 5 days of family celebrations. This is me with my DGD after her graduation.

8q94ncqyvurd.jpg

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Love the picture!!!
    So my sister will be in this week so tomorrow I am going over to mom's to make cut outs for the boys as its her thing. I guess it's my thing too. :s I am hoping my sister realizes after this visit that our parents are not up to doing everything they use to do. Maybe just maybe she will be less demanding.

On another note my sister is very critical so I am sure there will be something that I am doing wrong. Like I probably won't make enough cookies.LOL ;) Mom and I agreed 2 batches that's it. Have a great day everyone!!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

Lovely picture @TerriRichardson112 it's amazing to see how you have shaped the world by growing a good family tree! As for the 5 days of celebrations, they will fuel your future workouts and nothing more.

@2020pinktogo hope your sister's visit goes well and you get to enjoy being together without any pressure :)

The weather didn't exactly cooperate yesterday but it was super fun nonetheless. The parade was perfect and my daughter had a great time! Activity wise, according to my tracker, I surpassed all other week days so that's a win. All other goals were met.

Today's plan is to continue on as before: eat within calories, train, chin-ups and pull-ups, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Monday!!!!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @danelutza19 Great job on the extra steps glad your daughter had a good time.

Sorry for my absence. I suffer with bouts of depression and the last 2 weeks have been pretty bad. Today, I am feeling good. So hoping I am on an upward trend.

Today's Goals:
    Gym Time :)
    20000 steps (almost there)
    Lunch run at least 30 minutes.
    Stay green
    Work to do list
    Dinner
    Paper work

Probably won't be on tomorrow so goals for Tuesday:
    Stay Green
    Gym or run
    15000 steps
    Go through closet
    Stretch goal, get wire organized.

Hope everyone either had or has a good holiday.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,915 Member
    Options
    Afternoon,

@jdelaroy, glad your doing better plus nice ajob getting to the gym.

Well so far half the day's gone, :(. I was able to get a a morning workout in after getting some prescriptions fill. We have almost a month before we head out to a beach house, yesssss! It's on the calif. coast so my plan is to get morning walks along the beach.

Yesterday, went well with my goals but late last night, was so successful. I bought some frozen chocolate yogurt, yes one bowl turned into two. Oh well, life goes on, the sad part the yogurt was okay, too sweet.

Tomorrow since it's supposed to be nice, we don't have any plans. It would be nice if me and my husband finds a park for an afternoon walk, :). We'll see about that, :(. Plus, instead of staying in bed in the mornings, I want to get up. Sounds weird, I know but getting up before my husband is hard.

Sorry just babbling, lol

Today's goals
    - morning workout ✅
    - Strength training ✅
    - No late night snacking
    - 30 days of Yoga - Day 3

Let's make this happen!