Options
AZLisaLou
AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
Who's in?

Replies

• AZLisaLou
    Options
    I bought very few snacks at the store again this week. I've been doing less and less over time. Pork chops for dinner tonight and just a single serving of garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. It was delicious. My son is on a diet. He was jealous of all the snacks I bought for his dad. Then I reminded him...son, you told me NOT to buy anything tempting no matter how much you beg for it. I'm just doing as you asked. He sulked away. lol
  • AZLisaLou
    Options
    I've slipped backwards. After maintaining since the beginning of January, I gained 2 lbs while on a new med, then in the last week or two I've gained another 2. ugh. Need to stop this slippery slope!!!
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Meds are tricky, never know if it's increased appetite or water retention! Drink lots of water!!!
    I'm just trying to get ready for the European family vacation.... I am lost in chaos, hehe. But, I did teach the boys how to think about packing for a trip! They were enthusiastically involved in the process.
    Who knows what the next few weeks will look like for me, I'll try to log in as much as possible. I haven't been to that side of the pond in a few years, so I don't know what wifi and internet will look like! :smiley:
  • AZLisaLou
    Options
    try to check in. I get lonely around here all by myself! lol