Day 79 July 4

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
Happy July 4th to our American flowers!

Had a very busy 4 day weekend, gained a pound making sure I was feeding the crew. It was very hot so BBQ, ice cream treats, pop, etc. Would have been much worse if I hadn't been working my butt off lol Finally some good weather and making progress on the project. Sod is being laid as we speak! Yay, so sick of being in mud up to my ears.

Today's goals:
stay under calories
treadmill - done
Running Plus class
don't snack off the work crew's supper goodies ;)

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon flowers!!!

@Kenda2427 gotta love it when the weather cooperates and the projects are moving forward. Nice job staying civilized amongst the treats!

Very nice day yesterday, hit almost all my goals and while I was training, hubby called to say he's picking us up for an overnight trip with him. Fun times with the family but didn't get to sleep until this morning after 7 am. I am so happy I didn't stuff myself with traveling snacks and junk food; I had a zero calorie Monster and some delicious green pea chips. Was is ideal to be up all night? Of course not but every once in a while I like to throw my body some unexpected turns and just adapt.

Today being a holiday I'm treating it like a weekend and focusing on hitting macros, doing the chin-ups and pull-ups, steps, water, some cardio and a nice sleep.

Let's have a fabulous 4th of July!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Meant to post this morning, but forgot to hit post. Lol!

Anyhooo! As expected, weight was up after my trip away, but have already lost some of it.

@Kenda2427 Good to know that you have got off the ground, and are climbing out of the mud.
    @danelutza19 Enjoy your trip!

I'm off to Dublin to see a Vermeer Exhibition in the National Gallery tomorrow, so will be back on Thursday.

:sunglasses: Have a great Wednesday! :sunglasses: