Sleep tracking

Options
lin7604
lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
can anyone explain to me how to read the sleep tracking properly? How much is normal of each? I have a charge 2 and it shows consistently since I got it last week for the most oart most of my sleep is light and then R.E.M., deep and awake are all very similar daily? What is good?

I have a charge 2

Replies

• lin7604
    Options
    ri4ibcbdvxis.png
  • lin7604
    Options
    zjcyru99jlaa.png
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,800 Member
    Options
    I love all the information Fitbit provides!!!
  • awells5187
    awells5187 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Man I learn something new about the fitbit every day! I never noticed the benchmark and 30 day avg.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    lin7604 wrote: »
    can anyone explain to me how to read the sleep tracking properly? How much is normal of each? I have a charge 2 and it shows consistently since I got it last week for the most oart most of my sleep is light and then R.E.M., deep and awake are all very similar daily? What is good?

I have a charge 2

Everyone is different. Click on the "Learn more" on that screen to read about sleep stages.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,800 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking my sleep for almost 2 months now. For me apparently I get my deep sleep before midnight. Always. I also would have to go to bed by 9 pm in order to get 8 hrs of sleep most nights. This is definitely giving me some good tools to think about. I wonder when 'they' recommend 8 hrs of sleep per night if they really meant sleep.