Day 81 July 6

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
edited July 2017 in Social Groups
Good morning everyone!

Had a good day yesterday, had my food under control.
I will be updating the spreadsheet by end of day today, but right now our computer system is down. Work day off to a stellar start and its not only month end but quarter end so I have a lot to do with a tight timeline

Replies

• MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies.

I will be off the grid this weekend starting tomorrow, due to my sons wedding. BUT I will be back on it come Monday. Have a great weekend and Keep killing those goals !!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @Kenda2427 Hang in there, it sounds like it is going to be a hectic work week.

@MonicaA2013 Have a great weekend! Congratulations to your son and soon to be daughter in law.

Had a great day yesterday! I did 4o minutes on the treadmill (trying to increase my speed.) Ran (well for me anyways) for an hour at lunch. I was a bright red sweaty tomato when I was done. This is the longest I have ever run. Then came home, and walked for 45 minutes after dinner, did my RoR, then stretched for 10 minutes. I totally pigged out at dinner. Was super yummy, and it fit in my calories. Yes I used some of those work out calories, but not all of them. Hoping for another great day today.

Yesterday’s Goals:
    Stay Green :)
    Gym Time Had a great walk on the treadmill. :)
    Lunch run :)
    Get to do list done at work. Meh :#
    Dance for 10 minutes @ home Did RoR instead
    10 minute yoga. :)

Today's Goals:
    Stay Green
    Gym time :)
    Lunch run
    Work list get 75% done
    Roller skating
    Do not let BF beat me at steps. Had 30 k yesterday.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@jdelaroy you had quite a stellar day! Well done!!! The long run is a great victory!

I too had a very accomplished day yesterday, felt more like a Monday than the middle of the week :)

Today is a beautiful day and I want to go enjoy it by the pool later. The goals are to eat within my macros, train, do pull-ups and chin-ups, hit the steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Thursday!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    :astonished: I posted a new page this morning with comments and everything, but it's disappeared. :astonished:
    Glad everyone is doing great. Will be back tomorrow!

Pax vobiscum.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I came home from work and I wanted a treat So I figured why not I ate dessert first then dinner. I actually felt great calories all in line I actually ate less.