Favorite summer Activities

Options
I absolutely love summer .. I live in Utah
With beautiful mountains how could I not love to hike.

My favorite activities would be
Swimming
Hiking
Kick boxing
I want to go paddle boarding at the lake
Going for a walk in the evening

What about you?

Replies

• lori11663
    lori11663 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I live in Pennsylvania and enjoy the summer also. We recently bought a new house in a neighborhood that is great for walking!!
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Well I am either in sun or rain here in the Caribbean. Ironically I don't care for the tropical weather and prefer cooler temps ...maybe I am suffering from 'grass is greener' syndrome.

I do go to the beach at least once a month. I love walking in the sand right at the shoreline. I play ball with my 5yo a lot as well as he loves to be outdoors.

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    lori11663 wrote: »
    Hi. I live in Pennsylvania and enjoy the summer also. We recently bought a new house in a neighborhood that is great for walking!!
    walking is an amazing activity .. simple , free & it works!!!
    Congrats on the house

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Whey115 wrote: »
    Well I am either in sun or rain here in the Caribbean. Ironically I don't care for the tropical weather and prefer cooler temps ...maybe I am suffering from 'grass is greener' syndrome.

I do go to the beach at least once a month. I love walking in the sand right at the shoreline. I play ball with my 5yo a lot as well as he loves to be outdoors.
    i want to trade you
    I'm a sun bunny
    At the pool at least 4 days a week or more!

• beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Being outdoors ....kayaking, hiking, swimming, biking. Also have been trying a number of new recipes, many with cauliflower. Here's a link to a recipe we tried earlier this summer:

http://gooddinnermom.com/cauliflower-buffalo-bites/

I have made these in my convection toaster oven and also an air fryer - both help cut way down on the cooking time. I have skipped the olive oil and just seasoned the cauliflower right after I rinsed it, to help cut down on some calories. I also use regular Frank's hot sauce (instead of the buffalo wing sauce), or hot sauce from Aldi's, and have made them without adding the butter (the butter does help mellow the flavor, if you are someone that just prefers less "heat"). We make this A LOT! Enjoy!
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    I have a Kickboxing Membership .. I need to use
    I love hiking
    Swimming
    Walking
    If I had a bike I would go for bike rides