How is everyone's day #1 going?
What did you do today?
Successes for today:)
Struggles...

Replies

• carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I feel like I did very well. Was able to go to the gym and work out for about and hour and a half. I did over 14000 steps yesterday. Just trying to stay active.
  • Ja8923
    Ja8923 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I didnt see this group until today. But I feel like I have done well yesterday. Played tennis for an hour. Ate healthier meals than usual.
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 1 went well. Tracked my food and was within my cal limit. Did my cardio workout.

Struggles ...drinking water. I need to do more of this. I realise I wait till I am really thirsty before drinking water
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Ja8923 wrote: »
    I didnt see this group until today. But I feel like I have done well yesterday. Played tennis for an hour. Ate healthier meals than usual.
    welcome...
    great job with yesterday

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Whey115 wrote: »
    Day 1 went well. Tracked my food and was within my cal limit. Did my cardio workout.

Struggles ...drinking water. I need to do more of this. I realise I wait till I am really thirsty before drinking water

Water is always a struggle for me

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Day 2

My day at work was hectic
    I had planned to be home before 7 pm so I could head to kickboxing ... well I got home at 7:10 pm
    So I'll hit the gym instead or go walking at the park. My food was good .. & im working on my water. Thanks everyone for motivating each other...
  • beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Day 2

I had planned to be home before 7 pm so I could head to kickboxing ... well I got home at 7:10 pm
    So I'll hit the gym instead or go walking at the park. My food was good .. & im working on my water. Thanks everyone for motivating each other...

Thank you for starting this challenge, and for all your notes of encouragement.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    beckyr06 wrote: »
    Day 2

Thank you for starting this challenge, and for all your notes of encouragement.

You are so very welcome