Plan your day ...
Stay active
Drink lots of water:)

Share with the group about your Day #2

Replies

• carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just completed a 12 min circuit training. Will be going to the gym later today to do my hour and a half workout.
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I haven't done any exercise yet. Just food tracking. I plan to do at least 30 min of yoga in the evening, and go to bed early so I'll do my yoga exercises tomorrow first thing in the morning.
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It's work week and it's going to be a stressful one but I intend to stay focused on my goals ...log, workout 30 mins daily and drink water.

I packed bfast, lunch and snacks. I prefer to pre-log my working day except for dinner. Still working on staying hydrated...this I made a conscious effort to do.

Today was day 1 of p90x3 ...some of the moves were difficult and I had to modify (plyo crawly pushups) but I completed it. My 5yo son worked out with me ...he uses my dry shampoo tins as weights when needed ...lol lol

• Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I haven't done any exercise yet. Just food tracking. I plan to do at least 30 min of yoga in the evening, and go to bed early so I'll do my yoga exercises tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Do you follow a YouTube vid for yoga? I really would like to start this on a weekly basis and work my way up.
  • beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I swam laps this afternoon for 45 minutes....hadn't been to the pool for over a week, due to scheduling and so I had been riding bike in the mornings. Great to get back in the water.

Trying to up my water intake too...I do pretty well with getting 8 glasses, but want to do more.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do mine tonight as well:)
    Good job today

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    beckyr06 wrote: »
    I swam laps this afternoon for 45 minutes....hadn't been to the pool for over a week, due to scheduling and so I had been riding bike in the mornings. Great to get back in the water.

Trying to up my water intake too...I do pretty well with getting 8 glasses, but want to do more.
    That's fantastic !!!!
    I love the water
  • returnofthejedi
    returnofthejedi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day. I ate healtht food with portion control in mind, walked 30 minutes with my mother-in-law...... it's a good day!
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Today is my first day. I ate healtht food with portion control in mind, walked 30 minutes with my mother-in-law...... it's a good day!
    Fantastic
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Whey115 wrote: »

Do you follow a YouTube vid for yoga? I really would like to start this on a weekly basis and work my way up.

I use the FitStar Yoga app, I find it very effective since the exercises are customized for my level :smile:
    I'm so inconsistent at things, the only way I've been able to advance is by doing a little bit everyday, first thing in the morning, even if it means getting up earlier. If I leave exercise for the afternoon or the evening it's almost sure I won't do it haha :blush:
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Whey115 wrote: »
    It's work week and it's going to be a stressful one but I intend to stay focused on my goals ...log, workout 30 mins daily and drink water.

I packed bfast, lunch and snacks. I prefer to pre-log my working day except for dinner. Still working on staying hydrated...this I made a conscious effort to do.

Today was day 1 of p90x3 ...some of the moves were difficult and I had to modify (plyo crawly pushups) but I completed it. My 5yo son worked out with me ...he uses my dry shampoo tins as weights when needed ...lol lol
    Hi! I'm starting p90x3 today!